Subplot: Gold Third vs. Mirasashiro.

Start from the beginning

C-Sha: Stop trying to attack from his blind spots. He has a detection system to counter any attempts to sneak up on him. With that, he even has a shield to protect himself as well...

S-Sha: Great... A powerhouse robot packing heat, and has some solid defenses...

K-Sha: There has to be a way to exploit them. No amount of defenses can protect such a person with a strategy like this.

B-Sha: Yeah. There has to be a way to get a hit off him.

I began trying to figure out a plan and think on how to get around Mira's defenses. A counter system for when someone approaches from their blind spots and a defense system against projectiles... Considering he's guarding when the shield happens, that must mean that he can't attack from within the sphere and has to disable it first in order to be able to attack again.

C-Sha: Notice how he always deactivates his shield before being able to attack again? It seems he can't shoot through his own shield or punch through it as well.

K-Sha: If we can use that against him, we might get some openings once we do that.

C-Sha: Right. Me and S-Sha will take the charge and gain Mira's attention. K-Sha, you will lay down the fire power on Mira once me and S-Sha get you close enough. B-Sha, you get the honors on trying to cause an explosion at Mira when he sets up that shield of his. The shield seems to form from the front and then spreads to the back. Your open window will close from behind Mira, you got this?

B-Sha: Leave it to me C-Sha!

We get into positions as me and S-Sha stood next to each other. K-Sha got her guns ready and gets behind me and S-Sha for cover. Giving the signal, the three of us begin to run towards Mira as he begins to fire bullets again at us with his mini-gun with supporting fire coming from his drones charging at us. Me and S-Sha destroyed each drone that made it's way towards us while blocking each shot made towards us. When we finally get close enough, K-Sha jumps up and uses Barrett & Launcher, to rain down a barrage of bullets and then launch a rocket launcher at Mira.

Mirasashiro: You don't learn do you?

Mira was beginning to form the shield in front of him to block the shots, as B-Sha got into position in time and fired a rocket. Mira heard the sound of a rocket coming toward him as he became surprised. The rocket slipped passed the shield before it closed up as it hit Mira dead on. The blast was contained in the shield as Mira let out a yell of pain. The smoke covered the entire inside of the shield, making it hard to see Mira in there at all. When the shield began to dissipate, we each got into a ready stance to be ready for an attack. We heard rockets shooting out of the smoke as two missiles each go after the four of us. With the missiles being a surprise attack at the four of us, we all got hit by them as it knocked us down hard with scratches and bruises showing up. From the smoke, we could see Mirasashiro with some broken parts on his body. Our plan worked somewhat seeing the mini-gun he was using became broken from the attack.

Mirasashiro: You four don't learn when to quit do you?

C-Sha: Can't say we don't try, but we can't just let people like you take over the world. 'Cause what would that make us if the world goes to hell?

Mirasashiro: Bring the world to hell? No. This is not what we're doing.

C-Sha: Then what are you saying? 'Cause to me, your boss wants to take control of everything.

Mirasashiro: This is merely a revolution.

Me and my team give a look towards Mira on what he means by this. We were confused with what he meant.