Chapter 20

Jackson's pov
I ran back to Dylans house. I can't believe what she said. She's drunk, she doesn't mean it; I hope she doesn't mean it. I walk into the house and see Dylan turn around. His face drops.
I just stood there and completely began to sob. Dylan ran to me.
"Baby, what's wrong? Why do you smell like alcohol?"
"My m-mom t-threw her b-bottle at me. She said h-horrible things to m-me" I stuttered with more tears coming down.
"Shh," Dylan wrapped his arms around me, comforting me.
I calmed down a bit.
"Everything is gonna be okay, I promise," He whispered as he gave me a peck on the lips.
The following school day
Dylan's pov
I walk into the bathroom, and see Jackson against the wall, his knees covering his face. I sat next to him and cuddled him into my chest. He doesn't deserve this pain.
"I love you" he stated as I noticed his beautiful brown eyes staring back at me once again.
"I love you more than you could ever imagine." I softly said giving him a nice smile. He chuckled. I gave him a kiss on his forehead. I love him too much it hurts.
20 minutes later...
Jackson and I were walking around the school, and sat down on a bench near us. Suddenly, our phones buzz.
It's a picture of Jackson and I kissing last night. Then there was a video.

"I love you"
"I love you more than you could ever imagine."

We felt so uncomfortable and unsafe, we didn't care that we had another period left, we just got up, but everyone looked at us with blank expressions that soon turned into dirty looks.
Jackson and I took off and all I could think about was who is messing with us?