Chapter 5

Jackson's pov
Don't you ever have that feeling of dropping out of school 'cause it's soooooo boring? That's me right now.
"Alright class! In 3 months we will host a play!" The teacher cheered. Fuck. The last time I was at a school play, I fucked up a line and everything was messed up, and everyone hated me.
They kept talking about the play. I was too terrified to hear anything.
"Jackson. Jackson! Earth to Jackson!" Olivia snapped her fingers in my face.
"Huh what?"
"How would you like to be Dylan's Cinderella?" She asked
"We're doing a gay version of Cinderella?" I ask raising an eyebrow
"Yeah we are. So, wanna be Dylan's Cinderella?" I kept starring until I felt dizzy.
"I'm sorry I have to go" I said as I ran to the bathroom. I closed the stall and puked in the toilet and cried. Suddenly I heard the door open.
Dylan's pov
Jackson stormed out of the room. I ran after him and as I opened the door I hear quiet sobs.
"Jackson?" I asked. I followed the quiet sobs and opened the stall to see Jackson crying.
"What's wrong?"
"Nothing I'm fine"
"Crying and storming out of a room doesn't identify that you're fine"
"It's nothing okay, just leave it alone"
"I'm not gonna leave it alone until you tell me what's wrong."
"Fine. I used to be in a school play but I fucked up and everyone hated me and I always told myself to never join any school play"
"Jackson, nothing is gonna go wrong. We have 3 months to practice. I'll help you out"
"Really?"
"Yes, I will! Wanna be my Cinderella or Prince or whatever"
"Yes" I helped Jackson up and we went back to class.
"Are you okay, Jackson?" Olivia asked
"Yeah I'm fine and I'll do it" Jackson replied