Welcome home

Narvel ran through his front door yelling for his beautiful wife. Reba! Baby I am home!! When he got no response he figured she was upstairs. He smiled when he saw her in his cloths on his side of the bed, but as he walked closer he noticed the tear stained pillow cases and his heart broke. He got on the other side of the bed and kissed her lightly on the side of the head. She woke up when he did this. Oh hey baby I am sorry I did not mean to wake you. It's ok handsome I missed you so much how are you? Narvel took her in his arms and kissed her then said I am much better now. Reba did not say another word she straddled his lap and and made out with him, after about 5 minutes of making out they pulled away and narvel turned her over so she was on her back. I love you red!!, I love you to narvel now make love to me? So he started to do what she asked. He took off his pants as well as hers, then he removed his shirt from her leaving a naked reba under him. He kissed her lips down to her belly causing her to moan. Then he got fully undressed him self. Then he gently kissed her womanhood and moving his tongue over and in her slit making her moan louder, he pulled Away and kissed her At the same time entering her. They made love all through the night while whispering sweet nothings to one another.