Date with my love Narvel's pov

I walked up stairs to the bathroom where Reba was getting ready,  I stopped in the door way watching her put the last of her makeup on, I am not sure why she thinks she needs that junk she's absolutely beautiful. It was about five minutes before she looked up and screamed because she didn't know I was there all I could do is laugh. I walked up to her and put my arms around her waist. Hey babygirl are you ready to go to dinner? Um sure she said and walked away. Reba wait I yelled to her are you ok babe? Yes narvel I am fine just a little nervous. Nervous for dinner with your husband of 20 years ?I asked her. Hey it's been a couple months since we have been on a date she said and laughed. Ok babe whatever you say I said laughing back and then took her had and we headed to the car. The whole ride to the restaurant my beautiful wife was quite and hardly looked at me. We got to the restaurant and the whole time we were eating she was the same way as she was in the car. When we were walking to the car after dinner I stopped her when we got to the parking lot. Narvel what are you doing? Babe I know something is wrong you haven't talked to me all night let alone looked at me. Reba you know you can tell me anything I love you so please tell me if I upset you? She just started crying. I took her in my arms shh babe don't cry please talk to me? Narvel I have something to tell you but I don't want you to be mad she said and hugged me tighter. I won't be mad hun I promise please tell me? Narvel I can't tell you here but I will at home can we please go home she cried. Sure babe we can just please stop crying it breaks my heart when you cry love. She just nodded and I opened the door for her and we went home.

      As soon as we got home we got ready for bed and I cuddled her in to my arms and her head was in my chest, whats going on little red?  She started crying again Narvel babe I am late I heard her say through her sobs. Late for what reba? We don't have anywhere else to go tonight babe? She cried harder and I hugged her tighter then I heard her say I think I am pregnant Narv..... To be continued