Monday & Friday November 13th & 17th

Hope's alarm went off at 5:30.

Hope: come on you two
Kelley: ugh no
Me: mmm
Hope: I'm not going to ask again

Kelley and I got up and we went to get our stuff. We went down and ate breakfast before loading up with Carli, Alex, Ash, and Ali to go to the airport. my flight was first at 7:15. I said goodbye and boarded my flight. I landed back in Chapel Hill at 3:30. I went to baggage claim and got my bag. Jo picked me up.

Jo: those were some good games
Me: thank you, how was practice this morning?
Jo: a little tough, but it was alright

Jo dropped me off and I went into my apartment. Duke greeted me, and I took him for a walk. By the time I got back, Brad was back from class.

Brad: good game baby
Me: thank you
Brad: go ahead and take your exam, I'll make dinner
Me: okay

I took my exam and then copied my biology notes. For dinner, Brad made chicken, mashed potatoes, and green beans. We both ate and then I had to go to cheer. By the time I got back I was exhausted, so Brad and I went to bed. 

Friday

My alarm went off at 8 and I got up. I took Duke out and picked up breakfast. Brad met me at the apartment and we ate. Around 10 Hope called me.

Me: hey mama
Hope: hey how has your week been?
Me: busy but good
Hope: what time is your game?
Me: 5
Hope: and when do you know who you play next?
Me: tonight
Hope: oh good, and who do you play tomorrow?
Me: Western Carolina, there at 3
Hope: how far is that?
Me: 4 and a half hours
Hope: not too bad
Me: yeah I guess
Hope: well let me know how your game goes tonight
Me: I will, bye mama
Hope: bye SB, bye Brad
Brad: bye Hope

I hung up with Hope and then Brad and I watched Grey's Anatomy until Justin and Kiley brought lunch over. We ate and talked for a while. At 3 I went to the stadium and headed to the locker room. I got dressed and then we went up for warmups. I decided to leave my elbow untapped and joined the huddle.

Anson: Sam, Mya, Cannon, Julia, Maggs, Annie, Jo, Megan, AK, Jessie, and Baby Horse

We lined up and then whistle blew. I sent the ball back to Jo and we kept possession for a while. We got a throw-in near the corner flag and Jo threw to me. I took a shot, but it hit the crossbar and came back. AK was there and put it in the net. The halftime whistle blew 20 minutes later, and we huddled up.

Dino: we are possessing well so let's keep that. Keep it simple and let's put it away

We went back out and Colorado kicked off. Possession went back and forth but neither could score. The final whistle blew with up winning 1-0. We got a cooldown and then we were free to go.

I showered and changed before going to my friends. We decided to go to Top of the Hill for dinner and drinks. We made it back to my apartment around 12 and then 4 us went straight to bed.