Saturday September 30th

My alarm went off at 8 and I got up. I got breakfast and then came back to my apartment. Hope called me at 9.

Me: hey Hope
Hope: hey Baby Horse, how is your schedule today
Me: I am about to go to the locker room and kick off is at 11 and then I am flying Georgia for the game tonight. I'll ride back with the team tomorrow.
Hope: your birthday is next week
Me: that it is
Hope: plans?

Me: we play Notre Dame that day
Hope: home or away
Me: home
Hope: at least that's a plus
Me: yeah, I have to go
Hope: okay bye SB
Me: bye mama

I hung up with Hope and went to the locker room. We put on our gear and then went to warm up. I got my elbow taped and then we huddled up around Anson.

Anson: line-up is Sam, Lotte, Brooke, Julia, Abby, Miah, Kate, Dorian, Sydney, Kasey, and Baby Horse

We took the field and Syracuse kicked off. In the 15th minute, Dorian crossed the ball into the box and I headed it in for the first goal. Jo converted a PK for the second goal. Jo also had the 3rd goal followed by the last goal of the half from Dorian.

The second half and I sent it back to Maggs. We kept possession and in the 55th minute, I had the ball on the left and I crossed it into Jo who headed it into the net for the fifth goal. In the 70th minute, Morgan headed in a ball off of Jo's corner kick. The last goal came from me in the 82nd minute when Nici sent in an early cross and I one-touched it into the side netting. The final whistle blew, and we shook hands.

I quickly went to the locker room and showered. I put on my cheer uniform and then rushed to the airport. I said goodbye to Mac and Duke as she dropped me off. I boarded, and my flight landed in Georgia at 4 and I Ubered over to Georgia Tech. I caught the last 10 minutes of warmups. Kick off was at 5:30.

In the first quarter, we had the lone touchdown to put us up 7-0. The second quarter started, and we had a field goal to make it 10-0. In the third quarter, we had two touchdowns to make it 24-0. We started the 4th quarter with a field goal and the Georgia Tech actually had their own touchdown to make it 27-7. We had the last touchdown to have us win 33-7. We took pictures and then loaded up the bus. We stopped for dinner at a Panera and then continued the drive home. We got back to UNC at 12:30 in the morning. I went to my apartment and showered before crashing around 1.