You showed me what kindness is, to care for someone you...gave that to me. You did save me Mernique. You did." She curled her hand in a fist on his shirt still feeling the steady beating of his heart.

 He leaned his forehead against hers and she whispered..."Are you not afraid of me? Don't you think I am dangerous?" She whispered but the storm was slowing down... growing weak. "Never. You didn't hurt anyone; you didn't let your powers spiral out of control. You didn't hurt me. You just wanted to trap yourself for you were scared you hurt them.

You were more scared of hurting them then... yourself. Your powers is something like I have never seen before but it doesn't terrify me but... it amazes me." She smiled for he was talking like a crazy man if this didn't terrify him. "Then why don't I believe you?" She teased but felt the heaviness in those words. 

The storm inside her calmed..." I knew you were going to say that." He grinned wickedly and she tried to hide her smile. He placed both hands against her cheek and leaned forward until his mouth brushed hers.

Her insides exploded and she felt like she was on fire. She didn't know where she began and ended. The fire died immediately and there was a calmness in her now and happiness.

Raymond... Her Raymond was alive.When he withdrew the storm was starting to fade. His eyes were shinning like stars and he had grin plastered on his face.

 She blinked wondering what to say to smack that grin off his face until the darkness slammed into her. No dreams,no nightmares, no paradise, no brother and no flashback. She was just lying in the darkness not knowing if she is dead or alive.

She didn't even hear voices.Maybe they were still shaken or repairing damage or they are afraid of her. She wouldn't blame them... she scared herself but she didn't want to imagine how they felt standing on the outside. Looking at that fiery hurricane. Not the way she wanted to tell them she was a Dragon Master but one way to go.

She soon felt a cold liquid dripping down her throat and her eyes flung open and she coughed her lungs out. "Ah, I knew this would kick start your body." A familiar voice said. The taste... the taste was horrid. It taste like something an elephant threw up on, a cat peed on and then a dog pooped on. She coughed trying to get the taste out of her mouth. 

Raymond was sitting in an armchair watching her. His eyes sparked with amusement; he bit his lip not to burst out laughing. "Here wash it out with water." He handed her a water bottle and she gratefully took it. "What the hell did you give me?" She asked before gulping the water greedily down.

He had a wicked grin on his face and knew she would regret what she asked," Troll toe fungus with a little dragon urine  to kick start the body." She stopped and spewed the water from her mouth.

"Ugh! Are you serious?!" She asked wiping her mouth with her sleeve. "No, but I wanted to see your reaction." He burst out laughing and she glared at him. "It doesn't matter what it is but where you trying to bring me back or kill me." She said bitterly lying back on the pillow. She was in the same room Gabriel and Charlotte brought her into.

 Nothing fancy... a bathroom, a double bed, a bedside table and a bookshelf. "You were dead... you would swear you were never kissed by a man before... but I understand getting one from me is beyond anything." She snorted,rolling her eyes," I thought the fairy tale goes like the prince wakes the princess from her sleep not put her in one." She spat and saw him grin. "Did I... I didn't hurt you did I?" She asked searching his body for any sign of injuries.

For days she though he was dead and now...it was unbelievable. "Yes, as you can see.This body is nothing but perfect." He winked at her and she chucked a pillow at him. He dodged the pillow. "I'm serious." She said too lazy to go fetch the pillow. Raymond retrieved it and placed it next to her.