Losing my Virginity Pt. 1

Mollys POV:

I woke up only to notice that Nash was not laying next to me. I decided to get out of bed and i went over to my dresser, only to find a note that says 'Sex Schedule'

Monday - Cameron

Tuesday - Nash

Wednesday - Taylor

Thursday - Carter

Friday - Matt

Saturday - Shawn

Sunday - Hayes

I don't get a free night, but at least tonight is Nash's night. Specking of Nash i have not seen him since last night. So i start looking around the house, but i couldn't find him anywhere. Eventually i got tired of looking around the house, so i walked into one of the rooms. Only to find out it was Cameron's room and he was naked.

"Oh my god, i am so sorry." I said.

Before Cam could say anything, i quickly closed the door and walked away. I was about to go downstairs, until shawn stopped me in the hallway. Shawn was cute, he had brown hair and brown eyes.

"Hey, Molly." Shawn said.

"Hey." I said.

"Um, nash isn't feeling well." He said

"Well, thanks for telling me. But if you don't mind i need to get a shower." I said.

But before i could make it into the bathroom, shawn stopped me and turned me around.

"Wait, Molly you didn't let me finish. Since Nash is sick, I offered to take his place tonight." He said

I was about to open my mouth until shawn stopped me.

"But we don't have to do anything if you don't want to." He said

I have not noticed, but i guess i was crying. Out of nowhere shawn hugged me.

"Shawn?" I asked looking up at him.

"Yes?" He asked.

"Why did you offer to take Nash's place?" I asked

"Because, i like you." He said

Before i could respond or say anything, shawn kissed me and sparks flew. It wasn't a rough kiss, it was a kiss full of passion.