Losing my virginity Pt. 2

Molly's POV:
"I guess if you want to, you can join me in the shower." I said

"Ok." He said with the cutest smile on his face.

We both hopped into the shower together. Shawn had his arms wrapped around me, and his chin was on my shoulder. Shawn started to suck on my neck, and his hands started to go further down. I didnt stop him though, how could something wrong feel so right.

"Shawn, i want you to take my V-Card." I said

"Are you sure?" He asked

"Yes." I said

"Well, then i want your first time to be good." He said

"But first i am going to pleasure you." He said

He turned me around, so i was know facing him. He started to suck on my neck, he didn't stop until he found my sweet spot. Then he put his hand on my boob and started to massage it. At this point i was a moaning mess. He then stopped kissing my neck, and started to kiss the other boob. After he stopped pleasuring me, I decided to pleasure him. I got onto my knees, and grabbed his dick. I made an o shape with my mouth and started to suck his dick. It made me gag at first, but then i got used to it. I guess for shawn was going to slow, because he grabbed my hair lightly and started thrusting into my mouth. His dick started to twitch, and i could tell he was about to cum. We finally got out of the shower, and shawn carried me to the bed. We started to make out, and then after a few minutes i cut him off.

"Shawn, im ready." I said

"Ok Princess, but first let me get a condom." He said

He got a condom and then put it on.

"This will hurt at first, but then it will feel good." He said.

"Shawn, i want you to go rough." I said

And without hesitation he put his dick inside me. He started to thrust faster and harder. He felt so good inside me.

"Oh my god, shawn!!!" I moaned

"Oh my god, molly you are so tight." Shawn moaned.

"Shawn!" I moaned loud

"Louder, let everyone know who makes you feel this good." He moaned as he thrusted faster and harder.

"Shawn Peter Raul Mendes!" I screamed again as his member went deeper into my core with each thrust.

"Im close." He grunted and i nodded my head.

"Me too."

I felt him twitch inside me as i arched my back, my toes curling in pleasure as Shawn's warm liquids shot into my core.

He pulled out and fell beside me, as we laid there and tried to catch our breathes.