Bad News

Before i get started i just want you guys to know that my parents would never do this.
🎀👑🎀👑🎀👑🎀👑🎀👑🎀👑

Molly's POV:
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock, and today was my first day of school. I go to my closet, and i realize there is nothing there besides a T-shirt, skinny jeans, and vans. I went into the bathroom, and i straightened my hair. I go downstairs to find my mom is not making me breakfast, but instead she had suitcases.

"Mom, why are there 7 boys?" I asked.
"Honey, i sold you as a sex slave." She said.
"Wtf!!" I said.

A boy grabbed my bags he had blue eyes and brown hair with blonde highlights, and put my suitcases in the limo. We got into the limo i sat between two guys, and one was the blue eyed kid, while the other one was wearing a bandana.

"Hi, I'm nash." He said.
"And this carter, taylor, matt, hayes, cameron, and shawn." Nash said.
"Whats your name?" Cameron asked.
"Molly." I said.

I looked out the window i plugged my earbuds in, and i started singing Human By Christina Peri. I got really emotional during the song, and i started to cry.

"Are you okay?" Nash asked.
"No." I said.
"Whats wrong?" He asked.
"Well, how would you feel if your mom sold you." I said.
"I just want to get to know you better." He said.

***After unpacking***

"Well, i better go to my room." Nash said.
"No, stay here with me." I said.
"Ok, what do you want to do?" Nash asked.
"Watch a movie." I said.
"What movie?" Nash asked.
"Grown ups 2." I said.

***After the movie***

"I better go to my room, and go to bed." Nash said.
"Nash, please stay with me." I said.
"Ok." He said.

Before i went to bed i went into the bathroom, only to come back and find a shirtless nash in my bed.

"Your going to see me like this eventually." He said.
"Yeah." I said.

That was when i started to cry, and i guess nash heard me because he pulled me closer to him.