Imagen Harry styles❤....

Hı angels...

How are you?....

Is Any one miss me?....

I miss you guys...

And like I'm promise Babe here's Imagen in English....

violetiy...Enjoy love❤......

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

"Mom I have to go now!.." ...

"Dear safety companion" ...

She went and took the bus after she threw her veil on everyone ... She looked from the window on the road until her eyes fell on a young man with emerald eyes and blond hair to be amazed at his angelic beauty .... He noticed that to smile a look of his gums and waving to her and widen her eyes and blush shyly. he laughed at her ...

She was childish to move the bus and widen his eyes for fear of not seeing it and hit the bus but could not...

After she back to home..she noticed
a paper with a red rose on it..it was massage which is wrote in it...

"When I saw your eyes for the first time. ..
I'm knew your not human...you're an angel❤...

I love you violetiy....

H."

She haven't thought how the massage arrived here..'cause her window was open...but is that possible to be that from the same young man?..or maybe not...

She just close her window and go sleep...but she feel in someone moving in her room so she act she sleep...after a seconds she feel someone kiss her head and say

:-very soon love...

Then he goad out frome her room but the strange thing it wasn't her mother's voice it was like a strange man voice but she give up to sleep...

.
.
.
.
Next day in the morning...

She go to school and when she arrived she saw a little girl come and she have a red rose in her hand...she gives the rose for violetiy....whin she asked her
She just indicated her approach...

When she do...the little girl kissed her in her check and just escape from there shyly...even violetiy shocked and a little surprised...
.
.
in the evening....

Sitting in her office and do her homeworks...but she found a paper between her book...it was:-

"I just ask myself how many songs I can write for describe your eyes💕"

-مقتبسة-
She smiled shyly...and fished her homework and go sleep...

.
.
.
N

ext day...

She go school but she noticed a lot of children catch a lot of red roses in their hands....when they saw him they just run at her and huge violetiy giving her the roses...

She was surprised and shocked after say same young man looking at him and smile lovely....He came up to her and knelt on one knee to get out a box and open it, saying, "Do you marry me?"...

She begin cry and don't know what should she said so he Hug him and begin to make her calm down...

:-yes...

she said suddenly..so Harry look at hem surprisingly then he smile and carry it spins out while she laughs with joy ...
.
.
.
.
After 1 year....
.
.
:-haryyyyy!!!!....

:-it's OK just calm down Babe...

:-Harry the baby will  come...

:-
:- calm down everything will be okay .. I am with you .. yes, calm down ....

Harry whispered those words to his wife who was about to bring him a new member of their family to complete .....

: -congratulations  Mr  and Mrs  Harry he aboy !! ....

She  watched Harry and he carried him tearful and smiling, while showing his gums..so show her arms asked him to give her child while he kissed her head and smiling is tired ...

: - I love you, my first love ...

: 'I love you, my first love

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

Hı. ...

Sorry but I haven't a lot of time to write more....

Hope you like it...

So what about....

You?....

Harry?...

Your son?....

Your marriage?....

Keep smiling and be happy....

See you soon my angels...

Bye.....