Chapter One Hundred and Seventeen - Spoiled Princesses

Start from the beginning

"Unicorns!"  Owen chuckled and nodded in approval.

"Yes, lets have a beautiful scene on the fabric, where a mystical winged unicorn is flying through a starry sky!"

"But then, shouldn't the dress be indigo or midnight blue?" asked the very tall man who had been standing with big brother Owen.

Big brother looked up at him with a warm smile.  "I think Francis would look very pretty in a dress of indigo.  With a sparkly purple belt around the middle," he added, though Francis' pert nose wrinkled at the suggestion.  "Every girl should have a little touch of glitter in their lives."

Francis thought about it for a moment.  "Alright," she said finally.  "I approve."

*****

From across the hall, a radiant woman in a long mermaid dress of gold and soft lace glanced over at the two siblings making their acquaintance and tugged her fiancé's arm to gain his attention.  "Who is little Francis speaking with?" She asked.  "She seems quite taken by him."

Karl looked around, surprised.  There was very few that the spoiled princess took a liking too, including himself.  He was even more surprised to see that it was the newly met third brother.  "That is my brother, Owen," Karl said, having decided to acknowledge this boy for the moment.  Whether he lived to the expectations of his mother or of his father was another matter.

"You have another brother?" The woman blinked openly shocked.  "You never said, before and I've never heard about this from anyone else.  Why?"

For some reason, her questioning him irritated him a little.  However, she had the right to ask, she was due to become his wife.  He sighed inwardly.  He didn't really want to marry the girl, but his mother had been constantly nagging about him providing her with grandchildren and he had just happened to be dating Charity, so it was of convenience that things had evolved this far. 

"Owen is the son of my father's first wife," he replied.  "Naturally, his presence upsets my mother, so she doesn't like to speak about him.  We simply oblige."

"Oh, so he lives with his mother, then," Charity said.

"Actually no, that woman disappeared after father divorced her," Karl replied.  "He was raised by his nanny."

"Ah, but mum fired the last nanny for making eyes at dad," Mark injected as he overheard the conversation.  "I think that kid was living on pizza.  He certainly couldn't have eaten the weird stuff in his otherwise empty fridge.  It's a good job I was meeting with my friends at a restaurant or else I might have starved!"

Karl frowned as he stared at his smiling sister and little brother as they chatted animatedly.  The pair were now sitting on a sofa, waving hands all about the place, while the man that attended the gathering with Owen sat quietly beside him.  "Ah, poor thing!" Charity was saying.  "We should visit!  I can cook him a homemade meal!"  Karl smiled at her indulgently.  It would not be a bad idea to see how his little brother was living.

*****

Owen and Adam were chauffeured home by Owen's driver.  They entered the house and locked the door before walking hand in hand up the staircase and into Owen's room.  There they proceeded to unbuckle and unbutton each other's garments without much hurry as Owen sat upon Adam's lap upon the bed, his legs around the man's toned waist.  They explored each other's mouths as the clothes were tossed on to the floor.  Adam's hands stroked up Owen's back and down once more, the roughness of his fingertips contrasting with the smooth skin.

Before Owen's shirt had completely been unfastened, Adam was already indulging in his flesh, sinking his hard member into the prepared warmth Owen provided.  The air became filled with gasping sounds and soft moans as well as the scent of lust.  Slowly, they rocked together, their bodies and heartbeats one as they pleasured the other.  Eventually, Owen came first, his body unable to take the long, deep thrusts that stroked his inner core, but Adam followed soon after as Owen tightened about him, sending him beyond his peak.

Adam slipped out of him, kissing his swollen lips before guiding him to the bathroom.  He turned on the shower and waited for the water to heat, taking full advantage of Owen's tasty mouth, before moving them both beneath the water.  There they lathered up a fresh scented shower gel and proceeded to wash each other attentively.  Adam had always had a thing for shower sex, but it had been many life times since he had last been able to take his lover beneath the spraying water.  He saw no reason not to enjoy himself to the full now.

After releasing a couple more times on to the tiles and glass and his husband, Owen's knees gave way and he had to be held in Adam's strong arms as the man pounded into him until finally experiencing his own release.  Owen began to drift to sleep in Adam's arms, forcing the man to pamper him.  Adam chuckled, washing them both as best he could once more, before entering the bedroom, still wet.  He focused on drying Owen first, before removing the stained covers and leaving the dozing boy upon the mattress.  He wrapped a towel around himself before stealing covers from a guest room and wrapping them both naked in its warmth, before falling soundly asleep with Owen.

*****

Adam had to leave before midday, the next day, but not due to the fact that he had work to the coming week, he had that time booked off. He revealed that welcome news to Owen at the very last minute.  Owen had completed his exams as well, so there would be no need for him to return to school until he collected the results.  However, Adam had forgotten one minor detail; he had promised Jordan that he would be a guest on his podcast that evening. 

Owen pouted dramatically for a short while before saying; "Well, it can't be helped.  I will have to play on without you."

Adam gathered him into his arms.  "I promise to not leave you at all for the rest of the week.  We'll do whatever you like."

"Promise?"

"I promise!"

"Good, because Our Final Hour has released an expansion pack and it comes in a limited edition format!  Only they refuse to take preorders, so I was planning on staying up all night for it!  You can keep me company!" 

Adam looked at Owen's excited expression and sighed.  "Alright."

Shortly following their goodbyes, Owen decided to heat up some of the delicious lamb casserole that Adam had left him in the fridge, before running up the stairs, two at a time, to turn on the console and open the game window.  The microwave sounded with a ping, so he darted back downstairs to claim his lunch.  Only as he reached the kitchen, there came a knock at the door.

He had not been expecting visitors and he certainly had not been expecting these visitors.