{Gay Patner}

Taeyong asked for Jaehyun's help to pick him up since he dont feel to drive his car today and so Jaehyun agreed to pick him up at his house. Taeyong went to had a cold shower when his little sister get inside of his room and lay on his bed.

"His room even looks so neat than me.." She said to herself. Taeyong almost had an heartattack when he saw his little sister in his room.

"Ya!!! Lee Min Hee.. What are you doing here? Get out from my room,now.." Min Hee pretend to not hearing anything and still lay on his bed,Taeyong shook his head as he really give up handling his little sister. A very stubborn and crackhead little sister. Min Hee quickly get up from his bed and went to look at the one who horn outside of the house.

"How Jungwoo can even handled you.." Taeyong sighed and really curious on how Kim Jungwoo controlling his little sister when she was like a demon for him.

"Oppa.. Your gay patner is here.." Taeyong bit his lower lips and really want to smack down his little sister. He really cant handled her foul mouth as she keep talking about ridiculous things.

"Goshhhhhh Lee Min Hee. Jaehyun is fucking have a girlfriend. He's not my gay patner and I'M NOT A GAY!!!"

"GAY!!!!" His little sister continous to mock him and called him gay even if he's not a gay. He only see Jaehyun as his little brother,not more than a little brother and perhaps Jaehyun already had a girlfriend,which is the captain of cheerleaders. A really beautiful girl but still none of his girl friends managed to catch his heart. He just dont find anyone suitable for him. Taeyong was frowning when he get inside of Jaehyun's car.

"Why? Min Hee called you a gay and i'm your gay patner?" Jaehyun asked him. Taeyong took a deep breath before he nodded.

"Why i had a little sister like her? I felt suffocated Jae. They are killing me day by day. Tell me,it's my fault that i dont find anyone suitable for me yet? It's not like i never jealous of your relationship with Chaeyoung,or Yuta with Jisoo or Ten with Lisa or even my little sister with Jungwoo. It just that i dont find anyone for me."

"You are so picky hyung. Tell me,how can you find someone that looks like an IT girl,full of talent,can cook which is i think not really important since you can cook by your ownself. Look so charismatic and elegant in what she wear. Hyung. Is she even exist? Tell me?" Jaehyun asked while drive his car and went to pick up his girlfriend.

"Goshhhhh... I will forever thankful if she was exist Jae. But she was not. Even if she's exist,she already had a boyfriend." Taeyong crossed his arms. It's not like he's ugly. He won as the most handsome in their University for 3 years and he still hold that title and he had a lot of fangirls which is impossible for him to not find anyone,but Jaehyun know Taeyong more than anyone else,Taeyong is a bit picky when it comes to a woman caused for him,the woman that he will love,will shared her life with him forever and he will do the best for her. But none of his fangirls caught his eyes,he was so kind but just a normal kind on other student.