10 I will paste it.

Part10

Next morning.

Arnav opened the laptop as usual to see Khushi's WhatsApp status. Arnav had connected Ratna's WhatsApp number to the WhatsApp web on his laptop. Her status made him restless.

Ratna: Nandu, Garima, and Shashi Bhai went to the temple and they asked me to provide breakfast to Khushi

Ratna: Nandu, Garima, and Shashi Bhai went to the temple and they asked me to provide breakfast to Khushi. Give the box to her which I kept on the table.

NK: Sorry mom I'm already late. My Boss will bite me if I'm not at work on time.( saying he rushed out taking his bag)

Ratna: My God... This Boy...

She was about to take the box...

Arnav: Ma,  Naan kodukuren. I will give it to Khushi.

Ratna(surprised): Are you sure? (He looked at her like WHY) She talks a lot. You don't like it. That's why I'm asking.

She said making face. Arnav took the box from the table and left without replying.

Arnav rang the bell and Khushi opened the door and got stuck seeing Arnav.

Khushi(looking at somewhere): Mom and Dad are not at home

Arnav: I know. Mom asked me to give it to you.

He extended the Tiffin box. She held the box and was horrified seeing his grip on the box. She lifted her face to see his face who was looking at her firmly without leaving the box. He came inside and Khushi got confused.

Arnav: I want to talk to you.

Khushi(turning her face): I don't want to talk to you and I don't want to hear anything from you anymore.

Arnav: Khushi listen...

Khushi: Noooo. I won't. What the hell are you thinking about me? Do you think I am a girl who wants to stick with some guy? No one ever humiliated me as you did. (her eyes become moist. It's obvious that tears are uncontrollable when expectations become betray)

Arnav: I..I'm sorry. I didn't mean it.

Khushi: But it has the meaning. Why are you doing this to me? I understood on the very first day that you are not my Allav who always wanted me with him. (he gulped) Do you know how much I was excited to meet you? There was not a single day I didn't think of you. But you???? You changed a lot but I never thought to this extend. My Allav never broke anyone's heart as you did. You have changed damn it.