Then the power went off and the door swung open. Becca spun around just in time to find herself face-to-face with the barrel of the gun. She could see fingers tense around the trigger and she began to throw her arms up in defense when the gun lowered. It was Jack.

            Becca’s lip twitched, “Huh. I’m surprised you didn’t pull the trigger,” she said bitterly. Then she turned around and gently closed Brendan’s eyes.

            Jack knelt down next to Becca, “I’m sorry,” he said.

            A hot tear dripped off Becca’s nose and landed on Jeff's face - it made him look as if he was crying. Smiling faintly, she wiped it away and glanced up at Ianto. He had pulled away and was halfway curled into a ball, “Please,” Becca pleaded, “Ianto, tell me what happened,” she looked at Jeff and then back, “I need to know.”

            Ianto wiped his eyes, “Three of Tyler’s men took us… they tied us up and put us in here, but we broke free. I-I’m not sure exactly what happened… it went so fast…”

            Becca gently placed a hand on Ianto’s arm, “its okay,” she half-whispered, “take your time.”

            Nodding, Ianto took a shaky breath and continued, “Jeff took one of the man’s guns and went to shoot when there was another bang - I think the bloke you saw standing guard outside shot him.” Ianto said the last few words harshly.

            Becca sniffled again turning to Jack, she growled, “Lets get these sons of bitches.”

            Jack grinned, “That’s the spirit.” He turned to Ianto, “Ianto!”

            Ianto stood, “Yes sir?!”

            “Go up to reception; Tori, Brendan, Tosh, and Ari should be up there already,” Jack paused, “Oh, and if Gwen isn’t already there, make sure she gets there.” Ianto nodded as Jack continued, “Get everyone to meet me and Becca outside of the water tower in fifteen minutes; if we aren’t there,” Jack drew a sidelong glance at Becca, but she wasn’t looking, “well, you know what to do.”

            Nodding, Ianto was halfway out the door when Becca called, “Ianto!”

            He poked his head around the corner, “Yes ma’am?”

            Becca sniffled once more, “Uh, there should be a 9mm Glock right outside the door in the hallway; I knocked it out of the guard’s hands when I hit him.”

            Ianto nodded and disappeared into the darkness.

            Jack looked at Becca; she was gently caressing Jeff's fair-skinned cheek.

            “Becca?”

            Becca looked at Jack, “I know,” she whispered, and then silently grabbed a canvas that just happened to be lying around and used it to cover Jeff up.

            “Ready,” she said, wiping her tears away, a new, painful, burning fire ravaging through her eyes like a wildfire.

            Jack and Becca rushed through the basement and found themselves at the main Hub in a matter of minutes. Becca’s heart dropped; Tyler’s men where everywhere, trying to pick through the destruction Tori had left.

            “Well Mr. Harkness,” Becca breathed with a sigh, “What’s your brilliant idea now?”

            Sighing, Jack’s manipulative eyes grazed across the entire platform. “Well,” he said with a shrug, “I guess we’re just gonna have to be really... silent...”