Needs a name

My appointment was not until tomorrow and it didn't seem like something exiting was about to happen anytime soon. "I'm leaving, see you tomorrow!" Several goodbyes from the hosts were heard before the door closed behind me. Being the genius i was i had left my bag in the classroom and so i went to pick it up first. While in the classroom i fished up the cellphone i had received from my bag so that i could call my new driver. 

I unlocked my phone and stared at the screen, ready to give up. Okay, i can do this... 15minutes later i had successfully called my driver. Maybe new phones aren't as bad as i thought they were? Though it would sure take some time for me to get adjusted to this phone. Why does it have to have so many options?

As i got outside the driver stood parked waiting for me to get in. "Hello, mr." I greeted. All in all i had had an great day today. "Good day miss Evergreen, you are wishing to go to your new residence, I believe?" He replied in a formal tone. I nodded. "Are you going to be my driver for a long period of time?" I asked, while getting inside. Mr. Driver gave a nod before closing my door and getting into the drivers seat. "Yes, I'm your new driver. I'll be ready to drive you wherever, whenever" he answered. 

"What's your name?" I continued. "Mike O'deary" I smiled and he started up the limousine. "Then i'll call you Mike, if you are okay with that" Mike smiled and began driving "That is just fine, miss" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Me and Mike spoke during the whole ride, having a great time. "Thanks for the ride, Mike. I'll see you tomorrow!" He gave me a warm smile. "Have a good day miss" and with that he drove away. I looked up at the residence i was to live in from there on. The path towards the door was pretty and had tall rose bushes growing around it. 

I walked up to the big wooden door and pushed the handle down. I walked in and noticed it was a smaller version of my old house. The whole interior and everything was white and familiar. Every furniture stood where they used to stand in the old house. However similar this house is, this is where my new life begins. I pulled up my left sock that had slipped. It immediately slipped down again. Carefully i took off my shoes and walked up the stairs, to where i knew my room would be. 

 ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I awoke to the absolute terror of psychotic laughter right next to me, making me jump right out of bed before remembering it was only my alarm going off.

With a sigh of relief I clicked it away. I really have to change that alarm or I just might die of fright one unfortunate day. The problem would be that i have no idea how to change it. My friend Danielle changed it without my knowing once and up to this day i still hadn't manage to do anything about it. They must've adjusted my new phone to be similar to my old one before giving it to me.

The wall clock told me it was 7 o´clock in the morning. A frown spread across my face, I hate waking up early! Then i remembered that this day would most likely be wonderful. 

However unbelievable it seemed i was to meet animated characters at school today. An exited squeal escaped my lips. I rushed into my walk in closet and dragged out the yellow uniform dress and spun around with it for a second. 

It hadn't sunk into me what happened yesterday until now and suddenly all of this happiness seemed to flow through my body like a drug or something. Quickly i took off my nightgown and dragged on the dress before staring at reflection in one of the many mirrors in my closet. I most definitely didn't look good in this silly dress. Frankly, i was too short and if possible this dress made me look even smaller. I shrugged and proceeded to brush my hair before putting it up into one long ponytail.

Not bothering to put on any accessories i did the usual morning routine - eating breakfast, brushing my teeth, making my bed etc.

The driver wouldn't be here for 20 more minutes so I figured i might as well choose which anime to watch once i get back home. I went into the small room i thought my otaku stuff would be in and gave a sigh of relief when they were all there.