I've noticed how I tend to accidentally use these bad chapter titles...

3 episodes in and it already feels like I'd rather do something else now.

I pull my feet up from the coffee table that I was resting them on and hold my legs closer to my body. Outside it's gotten much darker and even though I've yet to check the time, I can tell with certainty that it's late.

The fake Usa-chan who's always sitting next to me on the sofa stares blankly at me like it usually does.

"It's weird ..." I start while leaning over to it. I gently wrap my fingers around it's body and hold it up before me. "Honey's Usa-chan looks much more alive than you do, doesn't it?" It's bead eyes remains the same. "You look exactly the same though" I continue and examine it for a while longer.

I sigh and raise up from the sofa. "This is lonely" I state while looking around the empty apartment.

"You know that I'm a crazy bitch; I do what I want when I feel like it!" I sing loudly to fill out the empty rooms around me with noise. I've always loved to sing, but I never really got the opportunity to attend classes for it. 

A loud banging suddenly sounds from the ceiling and a faint "Don't sing!" can be heard. Shocked I stop and look up. "Please stop" the  voice continues with a pleading tone. "All I wanna do is lose control, oh oh~" I continue on with uncertainty.

The banging starts once again. "Your singing is terrible! Quit it!"

I gasp. "No it's n-" I start, only to get broken off by yet another voice. This one seemingly coming from outside. "I agree, stop singing!" It shouts.

Confused, I step outside to the balcony. I glance down over the railing only to have my gaze met by those honey colored eyes of the rude neighbour in the elevator before. As the adult-like girl I am - I reach out my tongue at him.

"But you don't really give a shit. You go with it, go with it, go with it~!" I sing on. He presses his hands onto his ears while his face contorts into a pained expression. A sudden 'thump!' comes from the balcony over mine. "Shit!" The neighbour from above yells. "Shit,shit,shit,shit,shit" He continues.

"What now, Matt?" Honey-eye asks, even though he doesn't seem the least interested. "I-Nononono, not my new book!" Matt cries.

A deep sigh from downstairs is heard. "...I knocked over a flowerpot with wet soil" Matt explains. "It's everywhere!" Honey-eyes balcony door slams shut from under me. "Inconsiderate bastard" Matt mutters.

I hear him sweeping away some dirt from the floor and shaking out some dirt from inside his book. "Still there?" Matt asks. I lean out and look up, finding him looking back down at me. "Need help?" I ask. He shakes his head. "You should scurry in or something. It'd creep me out if you' were to stand there and listen to me cleaning..."

My eyes widen. "Uh, yeah, you're right" I quickly zoom in and shut the door behind me. I heavily breathe out as I' m inside again. 

This day has been exhausting and I am more than pleased to have it over with already.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awake to the sound of my phone ringing. my favourite song echoing through my room. My hand fumbles over the bedside table in search for my phone. I feel how I accidentally knock something over the edge. I frown at the loud shattering noise that follows. "Damn" I mutter under my breath.

My phone is still calling for my attention, so I decide to take the broken glass problem later.

My hand finally grabs a hold of the damned phone and I press it to my ear. I wince slightly as the loud music booms directly into my ear and I quickly pull the phone away again. After searching the screen for a while I press the answer button and hold up the phone to my ear once again.