Dreaming for Silver Linings ch3

Começar do início

A knock on the door made me jump a little. Logan pulled back to smile at me.

"Don't worry. It was just the door. We can pretend not to be here." Logan said the last sentence with a mischievious grin.

I matched his grin and wiggled my eyebrows at him. He leaned into my neck to muffle his laughter. His hot breath gave me goosebumps and I shuddered slightly. Logan kissed my neck letting his lips linger on my skin. I gave another shudder in pleasure.

There was another knock on the door, this time harder.

We both rolled our eyes in unison and smiled at eachother. He put his finger against my lips in a silencing motion.

"I'm sleeping." Logan said, making his voice husky for effect.

"Obviously not if you answered. Open the door." A girl voice said. She sounded young.

"Who's that?" I whispered.

Logan shrugged. "Let's pretend I fell back asleep." He said wih a smile.

I smiled back and Logan laid his head back in the crook of my neck breathing softly. I got goosebumps again and his soft lips touched my neck. I moaned quietly. Logan chuckled and his breath washed over me like the ocean spray on a bluff. I closed my eyes and let out a sigh of pleasure.

"Logan, baby, answer the door. I know your mad but I can make you feel better." The girl at the door said seductively.

All happiness drained from my body and I felt cold empty. I looked into Logan's eyes. His eyes portrayed fear and something else I couldn't quite name.

"Who the hell is that?" I asked trying to keep my voice low.

"My ex." Logan said quietly.

"What the hell is she talking about?" I asked. Then I had the best idea. "Don't stop me."

I jumped out of bed. I pulled his shirt down and flipped my hair around. I looked like I had sex hair. I put on my tired face and made my voice low. I walked up to the door and opened it slowly.

"Morning. Are you room service?" I asked the girl as I leaned my head against the door jamb. The girl was as tall as me with blonde hair, white eyes, and looked completely fake.

"No. I'm Brittney, Logan's girfriend. Who are you?" Brittney said with a snobby tone.

I decided to be naughty. "I'm Logan's sex toy." I heard Logan try to muffle his laughter.

"You are not! Where's Logan?" Brittney basically screamed.

"He's in bed. He had a rough night last night. But don't worry, I loosened him up a bit." I said with a seductive smile.

Brittney screamed unintelligable words and stormed away. I closed the door with a slam. I laughed and tried to tame my hair.

"That was absolutely the most sexy thing I have ever seen. You know that rumor will spread like wild fire and you will be classified as easy now." Logan said as he got up and walked to me.

"I don't really care. It was worth it to see her face." I said, laughing at the memory I would never forget.

Logan snaked his arms around my waist and started kissing on my neck. I extended my throat for him to have easy access. He trailed kisses up my neck, to my jaw bone, then to my lips. Fireworks. Electric sparks. It was like nothing I have felt before.

Logan reached down to my thighs and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around his waist and he walked us back to the bed. All without breaking our passionate kiss. He laid me down on the pillows and pressed his body to mine while he supporting himself. Even though I felt none of his weight, his cold bare chest radiated heat through his shirt and to my skin.

Logan bit my lip and I moaned. I could feel him smile on my lips. I felt like my skin was hyper sensitive because every move he made was like a million volts to my body. I slid one hand down his washboard abs and tangled the other in his silky hair.

Logan moaned as I got lower, but I didn't feel like making the rumors true, so I pulled my hand up a little but kept it on his abs. Logan

pulled away and let our noses touch. We were both breathing heavy and smiling into eachother's eyes.

"I think it's funny how I just met you and we are already making out." I said between breaths. I gave him a quick peck while he silently begged for more.

"It doesn't matter how long you've known someone. What matters is how you feel about them." Logan said, still breathing heavy. He tried to lean in to kiss me but stopped when he realized I was still breathing heavy.

"Oh yeah? How do you feel about me?" I asked trying to slow my breaths.

Logan looked in my eyes. His liquid golds were filled with some hidden emotion that I couldn't name.

"Being a Dreamer, there are some things you should know. One is that there is a principal. The Soulmate Principal. Basically it's love at

first sight but it's different when you feel it." Logan continued without letting me get a word in. "The Principal is that everyone has a Soulmate and that they are their other half, so to speak." Logan finished by giving me a peck on the lips and looking back into my eyes.

"You wanna know a secret?" Logan whispered against my lips.

I nodded trying to let him finish before I attacked him with my lips again.

"I think your my Soulmate." Logan said in a nearly inaudible whisper.

My heart squeezed and then imploded in on itself. Warmth spread through my whole body and I feel like the happiest person in this

world. I can't even...I mean...there are no words.

All I could do was pull him back to my lips for a brief electric filled make out session.

"I think your my Soulmate." I whispered to him. Looking in his eyes, I knew the emotion he was hiding. It was love. Undenying love.

"I love you, Mona." Logan whispered again.

"I love you, Logan." I said matching his tone.

"I love the way you say my name. The way it rolls off your tounge." Logan said and cut himself off by kissing me. I laughed and kissed him back.

There was another knock at the door. "Meme. Is it okay to come in?" It was Nikki.

"Pretend we are asleep!" I whisper yelled at Logan. He smiled and rolled on his back. I snuggled into his side and he put an arm around me.

Nikki walked in with Kane on her heels. "Aww how cute." I heard Nikki whisper.

"Yeah. If I tell you something you can't tell Mona, but Logan is so in love with her." Kane whispered to Nikki.

I tried to hide my flame red cheeks in Logan's chest as he tightened his arm around me.

"That's so romantic. I guess we should leave them be." Nikki whispered again. I heard her shoes walk out the door.

"Why didn't she ask if I felt that way about her. I love her so much." Kane whispered.

"What did you say?" Nikki asked. I could just imagine her walking back into the room.

"Nothing, baby. Come on." Kane said with an audible smile.

I heard the door click but I was in no mood to move. I looked up at Logan. He was smiling at me as his hand slide under my borrowed shirt so his hand was rubbing circles on my bare waist.

"We can stay in bed today if you want." Logan said.

I smiled at him and wiggled up to kiss those perfect, full, pink lips I loved to touch. I intended for it just to be a peck but he deepened the kiss. Sparks flew and my skin heated. This was going to be the best day ever.