~Frank and Hazel One Shot~

Frank's P.O.V

        The evening is winding down and the light of day is fading. Hazel strolls along beside me in her graceful manner. I know she thinks she's a klutz, but I think she's perfect. Her wild mane of dark brown curls blows slightly with the wind, I can't help but notice how cute she looks with her golden pirate party hat. If only I could tell her how I feel, I mean I can turn into any freaking animal I want but I don't even have the guts to tell her?

        Seriously if my grandmother were here she would probably say something along the lines of "You're a Zhang, boy! Tell that girl how you feel. Just try not to trip over your own two feet in the process...." Thinking about my grandmother sends a pang of sadness through my chest.... I shake the thought off. I have to focus on Hazel now.

                                                                        Hazel's P.O.V

        I glance over at Frank, we need to talk, about a lot of things, but he isn't saying anything. "Frank, we need to talk about what happened..." I begin nervously.

He looks a little frightened, "Yeah, w-we do"

I steel myself, "Frank I--" Frank is saying something at the same time. We laugh. "You go first." I insist.

"Okay, I-- uh... I really like--" He pauses, blushing like mad.

"Frank, it's okay, I like you too." I smile gently at him.

"Er, you do?" He asks.

"Yeah, I do." I blush slightly.

"That's great, but that's not what I was going to say..." He blushes more.

"Then what where you going to say?" I ask, confused, my smile falling.

"I'm in love with your brother." He confesses.

I stop in my tracks, the shock evident on my face. "W-what?" I question. Did I hear him right?

"I'm in love with Nico." He clarifies.

"Oh," I clear my thoat and continue walking. Now I understand the old saying 'Expect the unexpected.'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author's note: So plot twist! Haha, I hope you liked it. This was just a quick thing my friend Ashley and I did when we were bored. More one shots to come! Until then don't forget to live, love, laugh, fan, smile!

Bye for now-

RainDancer99