"Wow, you sure are grumpy today."

"I SAID it's nothing."

"Ok... cool."

Unlike other days just walking next each other, this day the silence was awkward. At a close range anyone would say Craig was just his regular self with his stoic face walking over the dead leafs. But for his friends it was obvious something was bothering him today.

Clyde being Craig's self proclaimed best friend and the most emotional in the group couldn't help but feel a little betrayed. This was the regular Craig, yet not being able to open his friend's heart for him was really painful.

Educated on a not so restricted way with his parents allowing him to openly express himself and cry like a baby if he felt like, see Craig swallow and containing everything deep inside him has always been something he hated. All his problems, his doubts, his pain, all that negative energy rotting on his insides.

Clyde's thoughts vanished once a bright yellow building called his attention. They have reached their destination. One feet into school ground and Craig instantly started to scan all his surroundings.

"He is there, Romeo." The brunette pointed out right next the open door. And he could swear he saw something spark on Craig's eyes once he looked in the direction Clyde mentioned him.

If you were new, you'd probably say the trembling kid forgot his sweater. A dress up shirt with long slaves and buttoned wrong exposing some of his pink skin wouldn't do much to protect him from the cold, and maybe you might be right. Yet everyone knows that was just Tweek Tweak being himself, a spaz created by anxiety and high caffeine doses waiting for his boyfriend like every morning.

"Hey Tweek! What's up, man!"

"GAH! H-Hi Clyde! Good morning."

"Hi, babe." Craig greeted instantly claiming the blond taking his hand. "How did you sleep?"

"H-Hey Craig. I uhmm... I-I still have some trouble but at least I do better!"

"That's good to hear." The curve of Craig's lips raised a little bit into a tiny smile. Know his so loved boyfriend was doing some progress with his sleeping schedule was good news.

"W-What about you?" The twitchy kid asked cupping Craig's face with his free hand and drawing a curve under his right eye following the black line. "Seems like you didn't sleep that well."

"I'm fine. Don't worry."

"He looked distracted all the way here."

"Clyde! Shut up!"

"It's true, Tweek!" Clyde insisted. "He is acting more distant than usual and doesn't trust his best friend to tell him a word!" The brunette dramatically hold his chest with one hand while holding his forehead with the other one. "It hurts me so much! It's like being stabbed in the heart from behind! WHY IS LIFE SO CRUEL!?"

"Dude, you are overreacting. Stop it or I'll stop hanging out with you for embarrassment." Craig stated in his monotone voice.

"SEE!? Maybe the guys are right! Maybe you truly are heartless after all!"

"I don't think he is. He is just a dick sometimes." Tweek responded with a little giggle. "He might look like made of stone, but is actually a giant teddy bear!"

"Tweek, stop it!"

"Or what? You'll stop hanging out with me too?" Craig just groaned. "Now apologize to Clyde"

"I'm sorry you are such a drama queen, Clyde" Tweek gave a disapproval look to Craig, yet this seemed enough for the brunette.

"Wow! Who would imagine Craig Tucker will end up being tamed by our little Tweek. Can you make him sit with an order too?"