"Tear" - Chapter 17

Start from the beginning

Blood slowly dropped down.

And also for Abraxas I do not have to be here anymore. He is just as mean as Jimin... He doesn't want to see me either.

"Talk to me when you don't make things up just to play the victim."

Two new stripes were added at my wrist.

With wide watery eyes I looked at it not knowing what to think or do next.

My brother is so addicted that he would not even miss me if I was gone.

My last thought broke my heart the most as a waterfall of tears slid down my cheeks.

I want to see Jungkook again, I want to give him a hug and help him, but, he does not even care.

He's just as egoistic as the others...

I could still see his facial expression when I came after his secret.

I put my, without knowing, bloody hand on my stomach as everything inside me slowly yet extremely painfully consumed me.

I couldn't do this anymore.

I couldn't bear with the pain anymore. Not again.

I had tried this before, but this time it would work. This time I would be set free from my problems and live a happy live. 

By the thought of seeing my mother my grip on the knife slowly tightened while even more tears streamed down my face.

Jungkook's POV
I had struggled for a long time as my face was now almost under the cold water.

I had to stop this!

My nose slowly got into the water as oxygen slowly escaped my lungs.

I had to do something, but how?

My breath suddenly stopped as I had never felt this before.

I was a vampire, so I didn't know what it feels like to not have oxygen anymore and drown.

It's terrible.

I got anxious as I tightly closed my eyes still trying to scream and get away.

I slowly lost consciousness, until someone called my name.

"Jungkook!"

I quickly opened my eyes as I felt a splash of water on my face to see Jin standing above me with a can of water.

"Jungkook?"

I quickly sat upright from the cold floor as I noticed my extremely fast breathing.

"Where... am I?" My voice sounded panicky and my hands were trembling as I wanted to search for my sister noticing Jin had opened the door of this basement.

"You are still in the basement, but are you oka-"

"I need to see my sister!"

I quickly ran up the stairs as I knew something was wrong with her.

"But wait!" He grabbed my arm as I knew I didn't have enough time.

"What?!"

"I just wanted to say,"

His voice became quieter as he looked to his left softening his grip around my arm.

"Sorry that I didn't believe you, I-"