Chapter Eight: Figuring It Out

I would like to believe that the world can be saved and that we are not all pones that can be illuminated with a wrong move, but that twas all to true. I would also like to believe that are minds were Wonderland and only filled with beautiful things, but studding the life of Olivia through her journal enrtys I know that's not true.

 Olivia Bandit Toro died on the third year anniversary of Kasey Michel Sixx's suicide. She was found in her hospital bed with a robe tied tightly around her neck. She was found with a note giving the exactly where she wanted to be buried, it was next to Kasey Sixx's grave.

 As I study this case in my dimly litghtapartment I look down upon my own battle field of scares and think of the time when I was close to joining them. I close Olivai's journal and stumble into my dark bedroom/living room.

Right before I lay me head down on the pull out couch I say a pray.

"Dear Father,

  Let the angel's have their wings and go to heaven."

I close my eyes and hope for no more child suicide's

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I bet you understand the title now. This is the reason I always kept the writing in third person, cause in reality it has been a psychiatrist studying Olivia's life up till her death. I hope you enjoyed this book and my writing. If you have any suggestions on something you want me to write tell me in the comments below.

I love you guys.

So long and goodbye.

-macabre-