Chapter 19

A year or so later -

Thranduil had plans to make and he knew the two elflings he needed help from. He found them charging about in the gardens 'killing' orcs. He crept up behind them both and quickly grabbed them both from behind. They squealed in delight, and tried to wrestle him to the ground and he eventually dropped to the ground and let them win the fight.

"Ada, what are you doing out here? I thought you had an important meeting." Legolas asked excitedly.

"I have a special mission that I need some help with? Do you know of any helpful elves that might be able to help me?" Both Legolas and Taiika jumped up and down.

"We can help. We're good with missions. What do you need us to do?"

Thranduil sat up and looked thoughtful for a moment, he'd spoken to Legolas the night before to find out how he felt about him asking Faelia to marry him. Legolas had just been happy that he would have his playmate and that they'd be a family.

"Well first I must ask Taiika a question and depending on her answer we can then discuss the special mission." He held his hand out for Taiika and she took it standing beside him. Legolas moves away to let his father have a moment alone with Taiika knowing the important question she was going to be asked.

"Taaika, you know that your mother and I have been courting?" She nodded her head. "Well I would like to ask you if I can marry her?"

Taiika put her hands on his cheeks and looked into his eyes and seemed to be calculating her answer. He didn't say anything or move he just let her do her thing. When she was ready she stood up straight and nodded her head once.

"Thank you little one. I'm happy you're agreeing to this. Now onto the special mission."

Together the three of them came up with the perfect plan for Thranduil to propose to Faelia.

That evening -

Taiika and Legolas went in search of Faelia,

"Naneth, come with us. Come on we've got something to show you." Taiika grabbed one hand while Legolas grabbed the other one.

"Come on Faelia, we have something to show you."

"Ok, ok you two." She allowed them to pull her through the corridors, and put into the garden that Thranduil took her to the first night they kissed.

The moon was just getting high enough in the sky to make the moon lilies come alive. The two elflings pulled her over to where a beautifully laid out picnic was set up, with Thranduil standing beside it. She gasped at the sight and stopped moving. Legolas ran over to his father and stood beside him whilst Taiika stayed beside her, holding her hand.

"Faelia, my love. Come here." Thranduil spoke gently holding his hand out to her. Taiika pushed her from behind and she slowly moved over to him and took his hand. He drew closer and put the palm of his hand to her cheek.

"My love, I have something I want to ask you?"