"What is that..?" I raised an eyebrow at the orange camper van in front of me.

"That's the One Direction van." Paul joked and dragged me down the steps to the van. I stood in front of it for a few seconds in amazement, wondering how I would be able to drive this thing before a camera man walked up and asked me to tell the camera what was happening.

"We're about to attempt to drive this.. lovely vehicle." I looked into the camera, gesturing to the van. "So uh.. let's go." I smiled and walked round to the drivers seat.

"Boys, can we have a group shot of you all sitting here next to the van just to tell the fans what's going on?" the director opened the middle door to the van. I nodded and sat down on the step, the boys came and sat down around me.

"Go." The camera man nodded giving a thumbs up to Harry. He glanced back at me a few times as he spoke into the camera, before we all cheered and got up, sitting ourselves in the seats.

"Liam, you know I have never actually driven one of these in my life, right?" I looked at Liam, my hands tracing over the large steering wheel.

"Oh god.." Liam laughed as he looked away. I started the engine and the van rumbled around us. My eyes widened once more and I pulled out of the space they had parked it in, driving it to the exit of the car park onto the main road. I stopped at the exit and stuck my head out of the window.

"Paul! If we die because I can't drive this thing, it's your fault!" I smiled and put my head back in the window, pulling out of the exit. A car with camera's followed us and there was one inside the van. They were constantly playing the music in the background and I couldn't help but tap my hand on the steering wheel to the beat. After about 5 minutes, I heard sirens echoing around us. My eyes darted to the mirror and I saw red & blue flashing lights. Oh shit. I pulled over and a police man in a brown uniform approached the window.

"Hi, do you have any idea how slow you were going back there?" he said in a natural American accent.

"I'm guessing slower than I should have been?" I asked with a 'please don't give me a ticket' smile.

"Yeah. Much slower. It's dangerous, okay. Now I can tell you're not from here, so I'll let you off this time. But drive a little faster okay?"

"Okay. Sorry, it won't happen again." I nodded as he walked away. I looked round to the boys and smirked. They were all holding back laughter quite clearly, especially Harry who was covering his mouth with his hand and giggling. "Shut up, you." I pointed at him and he dropped his hand, trying to hold back his laughter. As I pulled away again, the boys finally burst out into laughter. "Shut up! It's not funny!" I yelled, laughing myself.

"Speed up a bit, you're only doing 15mph." Liam nudged me.

"That's fast enough." I replied.

"But Lou, the police officer sa--"

"I said that's fast enough!" I put my hand in his face teasingly and he sighed in surrender.

After a few minutes, Harry groaned and tapped my shoulder.

"Lou, pull over."

"Why?" I narrowed my eyebrows a little.

"Because we're being pulled over, mate." He shook his head. "...Again."

"Oh for fu--.."

"You again?" The police officer sounded shocked as he leaned in my window. "Look, if this is how you drive, I'm gonna have to shut this thing down. You're a danger to the road."

"Is there a problem?" The director walked over and took the police officer to one side.

"Yeah, Louis, you're a danger to the road." Zayn mocked the officer, poking me. I looked into the camera that was pointing into my window and sighed.