"Look, Lou. I know about you two. Don't freak out, I'm not going to tell Simon. We're here for 3 days, so go have fun with the boys, let loose for a while. But keep a low profile with Harry. Just cause we're not in the UK, doesn't mean people aren't watching you." he whispered and I sighed. 

"How did you find out?" I asked and Paul glanced at Zayn. "I asked him not to tell anyone!" 

"He didn't have to tell me. He's just a terrible liar and I can tell when he's hiding things. He didn't say a word." he defended him and I nodded, taking in what he had said earlier. He was right. Just because we weren't at home, doesn't mean we didn't have fans watching us here. And the media and... Well, Paul and the other lads. He patted me on the back before talking to the others. I looked at Harry and mouthed 'He knows' while pointing at Paul. 

'How?' he whispered back. I simply pointed to Zayn.  

'Terrible liar.' I whispered bluntly and Harry chuckled lightly. We arrived at the hotel and dragged our bags into the lobby.  

"Harry and Liam, you'll be in one room, Niall and Louis, you'll be in the one next door and Zayn, I guess you can choose who you go with." Paul said, handing us each a room key. 

"I'll go with Louis and Niall." he nodded, taking a key. 

"Ok then, boys be ready and here in the lobby by 7:30 tomorrow morning." he nodded and began to walk away. 

"7:30?! You've got to be kidding.." I groaned, pushing a hand through my un-styled hair.  

"Please tell me he means PM?" Liam leaned his head back. 

"Nope!" Paul laughed. "Go on, you've got a busy couple of days. Get to bed!" he added before getting in the elevator to his room. 

"This is why the fans call him our babysitter.. Isn't it?" Zayn sighed as he picked up his bag. I laughed and nodded. We all took our bags to our rooms and didn't need to be told twice to go to bed. We fell asleep straight away.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP The alarm clock screamed through the room.  

"Turn it off.." I groaned from the sofa bed. "ZAAAAAYN, TURN IT OFF." I groaned louder and the beeping stopped. "Thank you." I sighed, rolling over and pressing my face into the pillow. 

"Get up, it's 6:30.. We have to be ready soon." Zayn pushed my shoulder and I sat up, checking to clock. He was right, time to get up. I somehow managed to drag my tired ass out of bed and got myself ready. We met Harry and Liam in the lobby at 7:20 and waited for Paul. When he got down to the lobby, he hurried us into the car park where he had hired a less flashy black van, just like the one at home. To our surprise, Paul stopped and got us some breakfast. We ate it then he rushed us off to the beach where the music video was being shot. We jumped out of the van and my eyes widened. They'd cleared the whole beach just for us. It looked fantastic. We followed the director into the hair, make-up and wardrobe booths and they each grabbed one of us, getting to work. The wardrobe fit in with all of our individual styles pretty well. Obviously I was I'm stripes.  

"Guys, we're gonna have cameras on a lot for behind the scenes stuff, ok?" the director said, ushering in more of the cameras. I nodded, knowing we didn't have a choice and carried on chatting with Zayn.

"Okay, guys, you ready?" Paul walked in after a few minutes. "The car is outside, the camera's are ready, all we need is you!"

"That's very flattering." I teased Paul and he rolled his eyes.

"Just come on!" He seemed more excited than we were. All 5 of us bounced up from our chairs and head out of the door. As I closed the door behind me and turned to face the road, my eyes widened.