Are You Lying?

Yoosung stared at the scene in front of him. This couldn't be happening. It couldn't be. Yet here he was watching the very thing he feared the most. Seven was kissing another.

Seven stood frozen in place. Here was a girl trying to get revenge on Yoosung by kissing his best friend because he had rejected her. Seven couldn't reel in his thoughts, they were becoming all scrambled as he thought of why Yoosung wouldn't accept her offer. Did he not think that she was cute? If he were honest with himself, she did look pretty cute but he already had his eyes on another. Maybe Yoosung also had eyes for another girl? That thought hit close to home.  What was this girl even thinking? Did she think it would actually work? But as she pulled away and saw that behind her Yoosung stood staring at them teary eyed, he knew that he needed to explain himself.

He disentangled himself from the girl who might have ruined his whole relationship with Yoosung and muttered under his breath, "You will regret ever doing this to him." The girl said nothing as Seven sent a glare her way. He ran after Yoosung after he saw that Seven had noticed his presence and he didn't want to see him cry.

Yoosung kept running. He ran and ran as fast as he could with no destination in mind. Tears were trailing down his face as the image of Seven kissing that girl kept replaying in his head. He distinctly remembered the girl, she was the one who had asked him out, but he had to sadly decline her offer for he was starting to realize his feelings for Seven. The fact that it was raining  wasn't helping.

The tears in his eyes started to make his eyes blurry and suddenly he heard a car honk.

He looked at the oncoming car, already accepting his fate before he was pulled back by his waist onto the sidewalk. They both stumbled and the person who had just saved him seemed to be pinning him down to the sidewalk. "Yoosung! What were you thinking? Don't you dare risk your life like that!" The person on top of him screamed.

Yoosung tried to blink away his tears enough to see Seven above him, tears slowly making their way down his face and onto Yoosung. His clothes getting soaked as they stayed under the pouring rain.

"Y-you can't l-leave us. You c-can't leave... me. I need you here Yoosung! I would rather die than be without you. I l-love you too much to let y-you go." Seven sniffed. Yoosung wanted to comfort Seven so badly. He wanted to wipe away his tears and whisper sweet nothings into his ear. He wanted to do all that and more. He then remembered the reason behind all of this.

Despite being pinned down, Yoosung yelled back at Seven, "If you did love me, why did you kiss that girl? Huh?! Do you think this is a game to you? You think it's funny to come waltzing into my life taking my heart and breaking it for your pleasure? What is your pla-"

Before Yoosung could say anymore, Seven leaned down and kissed Yoosung. Yoosung was feeling a lot of emotions right now. He was feeling shocked, confused, upset, angry, happy, but most of all, he felt loved. Soon he melted into the kiss.

After a few minutes, both finally pulled away, still shy about the fact they had unintentionally just confessed to each other and kissed on the same day. An awkward silence ensued, but both had quite enough. "Do you really love me?" Both said at the same time. Then they laughed, a genuine and care free laugh. It sounded wonderful to the other. "Yeah." Yoosung stated as Seven unpinned Yoosung to help him get up.

"We should really get out of the rain. I wouldn't want you to get sick Yoosung." Seven stated as he looked down at Yoosung's form getting soaked as well.

Once they got to a dry place Seven started to rub his arm nervously. "I really do love you Yoosung. I was planning to confess it today, but that girl who liked you suddenly went up to me asking if I was your best friend and kissed me straight up." He said in one breath. Seven looked at Yoosung expectantly, hoping that he believed him. Yoosung weighed the options on whether he should believe him or not and listened to his heart. "I forgive you Seven. Just... Promise me that will never happen again."

"Wouldn't dream of it. Which reminds me that I have to teach her not to mess with my little cutie." Seven made a mental note.

Yoosung blushed at the comment and stuttered, "D-Don't do anything drastic Seven. I-I know that I can't stop you from hacking her phone or whatnot but please keep it at a minimum. I'm sure she didn't mean it."

"Aww! My Yoosung is still so caring of others even if they did hurt him. Anyways, I'll keep to that promise since you were the one to ask." Seven smirked for a moment before it became a nervous smile.

"Um Yoosung?"

"Yes Seven?"

"I-Is it okay if I can kiss you again?"

Yoosung looked up as Seven cupped his cheeks and whispered, a breath away from his, "I would love that." Seven then closed the distance between them.

So... hi? Look I know I haven't updated in a while and I'm sorry! I was supposed to post it early on this week but as I continued writing it, I figured it may as well be another story completely. I may not upload it this week, so stay on the lookout for that. The story was actually about one sided love okay? I am not gonna reveal who though. For sure it is Yoosung and Seven. Besides that, I wrote all this while I am sick.  Yay! Also, I hope I didn't put anyone in an emotional situation. That is not my intention-yet-Um. Sorry, I had to cough. See ya in the next one!

~Faded Angel signing out~