June:" *sniff* You will."

He nodded at her as he went inside the pelican. Then, Jaune said to them before he took off.

Jaune:" Guys, you can tell Ozpin and the others, especially mom about me. Just don't tell Atlas. I'll be alright, just please tell mom to join you to find me. Oh, and don't tell dad about it."

They were going to protest, but they understood him because he had business to do.

Violet:" We will!"

She said before the pelican took off and turned on invisible, it made them shocked to see it. At the pelican, he felt guilty for outburst his own sister. He knows that they didn't abandon me during his torment. Connor asked him.

Connor:" Are you alright, sir?"

Jaune:" Yeah... I just need to sleep for a while. Wake me up when we get there."

Connor:" I understand sir."

His men look at each other worried if Jaune is okay and see him shouting at his sister when they heard about his actual father. Once he was sleeping, they started to ask questions.

ODST 1:" I feel so sorry for him."

ODST 2:" Yeah... Seeing him tormented by those people in school, especially his father are fucked up."

Faunus ODST 1:" I agree... It reminds me that humans from here discriminate against us faunas. I hate to see him feeling like that.

Spec-ops Grunt 1:" We should kill the rest of them."

Goryar:" No. We're not going to kill them. We're not covenants anymore, remember."

Spec-ops 1:" Oh... Sorry."

Then, one of the grunts smack him at the back of the head.

Spec-ops grunt 2:" Man, you should forget about that."

Connor:" Look, we saw what happened back at the ship when we came here. He was so angry for what those people did to him.

He almost destroyed his own planet. It's a good thing that we stopped him from happening. We will protect our leader no matter what a cause. Understood?"

They agreed to his terms that they will be his side 'till the end.

Connor:" Good. For now, let's get some rest. And take this bitch into her maximum prison.

Beacon POV

The Jaune sisters went to Ozpin office to tell him that Jaune is alive and he's leading an unknown group that attacks the white fangs and crime underworlds. The teachers were shocked and relieved that Jaune is alright and he's a leader of his unknown group. Glynda was surprised that Jaune was outside the beacon for his secret mission. Port and Oobleck were surprised to see he's alright. Ozpin just drank his cup and then said to them.

Ozpin:" Alright, we're going there tomorrow morning."

Violet:" Wait, we don't know where he's going. He could be anywhere by now."

Qrow:" Actually, I know where it is."

They looked at him with his charming smile on his face.

Qrow:" Ozpin asked me to find those unknown groups and I did, by taking those pictures before they almost caught me. His group are at the island which looks like a dragon between Vacuo and Atlas. We should get there in no time."

June:" Oh! He did mention that we shouldn't tell Atlas about his location."

Ozpin:" Don't worry, I will make sure that Ironwood won't find out about this. Now, get to your dorms, it's time to visit Mr. Arc territory for tomorrow."