Bullied: Zayn Malik imagine

(A/N) Okay so I got this idea just for me being bullied. And just 17 min ago this prick said I have a retarted name. And then another boy told him off and called him a dick. So enjoy. :) 

I walk to my last period class. I'm a nerd. The biggest nerd in the sophmore class. Just as I'm about to get to my locker to get my stuff my bully says my name "(Y/N!)" He yells running to me. I try getting away but Brandon blocks my way so I can't get to my 7th period class. "Where are you going?" He asks pushing me up against the locker. The pain in the back of my head throbbing. "I-I um w-was g-going to class." I stutter. He throws me to the ground as he kicks me in the rib cage. I throw my arms over my rib cage to try and stop him from having his 'fun'. "B-Brandon please s-stop." I plead out. He busts my lip. I can feel the blood rushing into my mouth. He picks me up by the waist and slams me against the locker again making the pain in the back of my head hurt again and worse. Just as he's about to punch me in the cheek he gets pulled off of me. "Now did I just see you beating up," My savior looks at me and  smiles " a girl." I stand there paralyzed and trying to process what the hell just happened. Then it hit me. Zayn Malik the most popular senior in school is defending me. Why? "N-No I w-was just m-messing with her." Brandon's voice comes out as a squeek. I look at his face and I swear he's going to piss himself. I bend down to get my books off the floor and look over the see Zayn beating the daylights out of Brandon. Zayn picks up Brandon and slams him to the floor. "You must be a total prick to beat up a little sophmore." Zayn punches Brandon causing him to fall to the floor. I look at Zayn in fear at what he was doing to Brandon. "U-um Zayn you should.. Um leave b-before the principal catches you." I say trying to urge him to leave. "Yea so?" He asks. I think for a reason why he should leave. "So you can get kicked out of school." I take his bicep. Very strong and toned. He turns around and says "Then leave with me." I look at him like he's crazy. "I can't I have to get to my last period class." He shakes his head. "If you don't want me to get expelled then come with me." He pleade. I give in to him. 

Just as we're about to get into his car Principal Hill comes running out of the school. 

"Malik!" The principal yells at him. 

Zayn rushes to his side of the car and drives off. I look at him kinda worried that we skipped class. "Relax hun." I start blushing when he calls me hum. I shake my head. "Um where are we going?" I ask him. He smirks. "Just wait (Y/N)." He says my name. Wait he know's my name?? "You know my name?" I ask in surprise. He chuckes, "Of course I do." I lick my now dry lips. I taste the blood on my tongue forgetting the Brandon busted my lip. 

~~~ 

"We're here." Zayn says getting out and opening my door. I start blushing at how sweet Zayn is being to me. 

"So why are we here?" I ask walking in his room. He slams the door making me flinch at the sound. I sit down at the foot of his bed looking around his room. I find his eyes and see that's he's staring at me. I fidget under his gaze. I feel like such an idoit! I must look like one too. Why does the most popular senior in school want me? I'm nothing but a little sophmore. I look at him agian. His eyes darkening with lust. "Come here." I stand up from his bed to follow him in the bathroom. He stops and turns around grabbing me by my waist and lifting me up setting me down on the bathroom sink. I blush by his move. He bends down to get something then comes up with a firt-aid kit. He opens it taking out an alcohol prep pad. God I hate these! He opens the package and dabs a little on my lip. I flinch at the pain. "Ah." I say at the pain. When he's done cleaning my busted lip he throws away the alcohol prep pad and leans in. My breathing starts to get heaveir as he leans in more. Then he places his lips on mine. His soft pink lips feel good on mine. He takes my leg urging him to wrap my legs around his torso. He picks me up and carry's me to the bed. He breaks the kiss looking me in my (Y/E/C) eyes. "Look (Y/N) if you're not ready we don't have to do this. We can wait until you are. I don't want to pressure you into something you don't want to do." I start to think. I shake my head. "Zayn you're right. I'm not ready yet. I'm still a virgin. I'll wait and when the time comes then we can. But for right now lets just wait." I look at him and he gets off of me. "Okay. It's your choice." He pecks my lips. I lay my head down on his chest. "So why were you defending me? A little sophmore." I look up at him in his beautiful brown eyes. "I didn't know you were getting bullied by that dick until today. And to be honest babe I love you. I don't care what other people think of us. I will always fight for you." He kisses my cheek. I smile. The fact theat he said he doesn't care what other people think of us made my heart melt. I close my eyes and drift to sleep. 

~~~ Zayn ~~~ 

I watched as she slept. So peaceful. Her eyes fluttering as she slept. She's mine. And I tend to keep it that way. Her eyes fluttered open looking at me I smiled.  "Hey." She smiled at me. "Hey." She says back. She sits up putting her head on my shoulder. I lay my head on her head and grab her hands intertwining my fingers with her. "How'd you sleep?" I ask. She smiles and says "Good." After a few minutes of talking she lifts her head up from my shoulder. "What time is it?" She asks worried. I answer "3 am. Why?" Her eyes widened. "My mom's going to kill me!" She gets up and puts her shoes on. I laugh at her. "Do you want me to drive you home?" I ask her kissing her cheek. She shakes her head yes.