Bradford Bad Boi. Zayn Malik Dirty imagine :)

You are in your Senior year of high school. You get really good grades, and have lots of friends. One day during English, 7th period you catch yourself looking at this one guy named Zayn Malik. You never liked him because he was one of those bad boy types. He skipped school, snuck out of the house to go partying, he smokes, and he's probably screwed every beautiful girl in the school. He was with a group of friends when you noticed yourself staring at him. You looked away, when he noticed you staring at him. Then the bell rang, time for class. You sat up and got your stuff ready for class. While the teacher was talking you were thinking about Zayn. You were thinking about very dirty stuff like "I wander what his dick will feel like in my pussy."  You had to stop thinking about it because that was never going to happen, and you're still a virgin. When the bell rings you grab all of your stuff and go home.

---------------------------Home----------------------

You finally get out the doors, and get in your car. Once you're inside your house you go upstairs to take a shower. After the shower, which felt amazing because you had a long day at school you get a phone call. "Hello?" You ask, answering the phone. "Hey (Y/N), are you going to the party tonight?" One of your best friends asks. "Yeah why?" "Just wondering. That boy you were stairing at during 7th period will be there." You friend says, knowing that now you have a massive crush on him. "Yay you look forward to seeing him. I Guess i'll get ready then. Got to go, bye." You say ending the phone call. After talking to (Y/F/N) you start to get ready. You put on a tight but comfy black strapless dress  that holds your curves. Then you curl your hair, do your makeup and put on nude 7 inch heels. Now you are ready to get drunk and party. 

----------------------------------------At the party-----------------------------------

You are  now parking your car in front of the house where the party is. You get out and there is a lot of people there. You get in the house and it's really loud with dance music going on. You grab a cup filled with beer and walk around to find Zayn. You find him outside finishing his smoke. You walk up to him and he notices you walking towards him. He puts out his cigarette and walks up to you. "I saw you staring at me during English." Zayn said. "Oh, about that..." You get interupted by him kissing you deeply. You pulled away breathing heavily. "I know you like me (Y/N)." He says, looking you deeply in your eye. God he was soo cute. "Lets get out of here, I want some privacy." "Ok." You said as he grabs your hand and leads you inside and up the stairs. Once both of you are inside the empty room, you close the door and lock it. Then you close the curtains. Now you two are making out on the bed. He keeps sucking on your sweet spot, making you moan. "You like that don't you?" He says, kissing you on the neck. "Yes..." You moan quietly. Now you are stradling him, and hes zipping down your dress, pulling it off. You are now in a black strapless lacy bra and panties. "You know, if I'm going to get  naked so do you Zayn." You stare at him, while he's eye raping you. "Not yet, you have to be completely naked before me." He say's starting to take your bra off. He unclasps the bra and throws it. You cover your boobs, kind of insecure of them. "Don't cover them babe they're pretty." Zayn says, making you blush like crazy. He flips you over so now you are on bottom and he's on top. He starts rubbing one breast, while with the other he's biting you nipple making you moan loudly. "Mmmm" You moan, liking what he's doing. Now he switches. While he's doing this, you feel something hard growing on you clit which is making you wetter now. Then he goes down south to your panties, sucking your clit making you moan his name loudly. "Zayn..." You moan, making him stop and look at you. "Yeah?" "I want you in me." You can't believe what you just said. After saying that you kind of regret it because you're still a virgin. You get interrupted out of your thoughts when you feel something wet against your clit. "AAAAHHH!!" You moan loudly. Zayn smiles, while still licking you. After telling Zayn that you want him in you, he slides his fully hard dick in you without warning. You scream his name because it hurts. "Zayn, it hurts." He doesn't listen, he just keeps thrusting. After a few more thrusts a tear forms in your eye. "Babe, It'll be ok. It'll turn to pleasure soon." And he was right, the pain was replaced by pleasure. "Zayn...I'm close." You say, almost close to cumming. "I'm close too." His thrusting are now getting sloppy.  After a few more hard thrusts he cums inside you. He drops down beside you and you are both breathing heavily. "Best sex ever." You say. You get up and get dressed. "You know (Y/N), if you would've told me you were a virgin i would've gone easier on you." You just stare at him. He walks up to you and kisses you on the forehead. And that was the start of an amazing relationship.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I hoped you liked it. This was actually giving me feels. comment and tell me how i did.