Niall Horan Romantic

You get home from work. You work at a cafe in Ireland. You and Niall have been dating for 3 months. You and Niall met at his Take Me Home tour (I know that was a long time ago but I can't think of their new tour. Lol) You were sitting front row when he noticed you. He asked one of the security guards to escort you backstage so you can meet him and the boys. Instantly you became best friends and now boyfriend and girlfriend. You walk upstairs to take a shower. You've had a stressfull day at work. Your boss was angry because you got someones order wrong. Niall's at the studio recording his new album Midnight Memories. After you're done with your shower you hear Niall open and close the door. You finish drying your hair and get dressed in sweats and a Magcon t-shirt. 

You walk downstairs to see Niall carrying his guitar. "Hey babe." He looks up and smiles. You smile back. "Can I sing you something?" He takes his guitar and puts the staps over his shoulders. "Sure." You say. He motions you to sit down by him. You sit and he takes his guitar pick. He puts the fingers on the neck of the guitar and starts strumming. You smile liking the tune. He starts singing. After the song you start blushing. "Did you like it?" He asks you. His blue eyes looking at you. "That was beautiful Nialler." You shake your head yes. "Thanks. I wrote it for you. I got bored and so I started writing it at the studio." He says. You lean in and kiss him. Then you hug him. "I loved it. Thank you." 

Sorry it was short. I hope you still liked it.