Marimar Episode 56 - The one where Sergio gets a restraining order from Marimar

They kiss, Marimar and Sergio, for just a few seconds it looked like forever. (The slow-mo made it appear so and for sure Marimar-Sergio fans are gushing and screaming in delight. I wanted the kiss to go on forever. I wanted to be the one Sergio grabs...his hand slowly caressing my neck down the small of my back. Aw!)

Marimar gave in for a second or two but held back, remembering who it was she was kissing. She pushes Sergio off her and slaps him. "How dare you? Lumayas ka! Umalis ka na!" Telling Sergio to leave at once.

Inside the house the young Cruzita asks the two women, Innocencia and Corazon, why not let the visitor in, if he is her mother's friend. She adds, "maybe he knows my dad" and starts to go out. Innocencia and Corazon both say, "No!"

Sergio stares long and hard at his wife who claims to be someone else. "Nagbago ka, Bella. Pero alam ko ikaw si Marimar. Alam ko yon dahil sa yakap mo, sa halik mo. Ikaw si Marimar." (You may have changed but I know you are Marimar. I know it because of the way you hug me, the way you kiss me. You are Marimar.)

Bella challenges him, "Anong prueba mo? Dahil sa simpleng halik? No wonder. Kung ako ang asawa mo, hihiwalayan din kita. Nakakaawa ka!" (And what proof do you have? A simple kiss? If I was your wife, I'd leave you too. You're too pathetic!)

Sergio is hurt, "Di mo ba ako mahal?"

Before Bella can answer, guards come with reinforcements and Bella orders them to take Sergio out of her premises. "Paalisin ang lalaking iyan!"

Before Sergio leaves he gives Marimar a parting shot, "Aalis ako pero di pa tapos. Hindi ako titigil hangga't hindi ka bumabalik sa akin." (I'll go but this is not the end of it. I will not stop until you return to me.)

Marimar goes back inside the house. Innocencia, Corazon and Cruzita have gone to their rooms. She is alone and stands slumped by the door. She recalls the few seconds when she and Sergio kissed. She cries and she touches her lips and closes her eyes. "Hayop ka Sergio." She curses her ex-husband who after all these years and her resolve at vengeance could easily manipulate her into a passionate kiss. Sergio still has that much effect on her. (I have to agree, siguro hayop nga humalik si Sergio...haay!)

Angelika is talking to Renato's lawyer over the phone. He tells her that Renato's last will and testament had long been prepared and settled. She asks the lawyer to prepare a new one, amending the beneficiary to herself. The lawyer is unsure and tells her many may contest that Renato isn't on his right mind. Angelika bribes him and orders him to do as she asks.

Cruzita sees her mother crying. "Mommy you're crying. Pina-iyak ka ba ng lalaki? Sino siya mommy? Bakit ka niya inaway? Bad siya." Marimar is speechless. She hugs her daughter close to her as she look at Corazon who is not happy about how her encounter with Sergio went, or the fact that the man Cruzita is referring to, is her very own father.

Monica is with Angelika as they roam the grounds of the resort. She inquires whether Attorney David is able to amend Renato's will. Angelika updates her that she offered the fickle lawyer a huge sum.

"So sureball na iyon?" Monica inquires. "Oo," Angelika assures her.

Monica suggest to her friend that since the will is almost a done deal, it is time to get in touch with Sergio. Angelika tells her that she's got someone to look after Sergio and she knows that he is still very much single. She is waiting for the right time to catch the younger Santibanez who, she is certain will fall for her charms like he used to.

Antonio doesn't believe it, "You kissed Bella Aldama?" as Sergio recounts last night's interesting turn of events. Arturo is excited and requests his childhood crush, "Sige nga bossing, show me how?" to kiss him like he kissed Bella.