Marimar episode 55 - The one where Marimar and Sergio date, and kiss!

Sergio seems to find hope again when Marimar admitted that it is indeed her. He hugs her tight but after a while, she pushes him off. "Ano masaya ka na Mr Santibanez? You may leave." (Happy now? Please leave.)

Renato hears a voice in his head. He looks around, scared, for the source of the voice and it tells him to look into the mirror. The voice is also his, the Renato before he got crazy, it is his inner voice.

Angelika lounges by the pool with Monica, cocktail drink in one hand. She declares, "This is the life I've always wanted. Ang maging maganda, mayaman...sana noon ko pa ginawa ito." (I should have done this a long time ago)

Bella coldly declares to the man she once loved so much, "Hindi ako si Marimar. Nagbibiro lang ako." (I was just kidding, I'm not Marimar)

"Kasasabi mo lang sa akin..." (But you just said...)

"Naniwala ka naman!" (And you believed me?) She tells Sergio that looking at his face, it was like he'd won the lotto when she admitted she was Marimar.

"Niloko mo ako?" (You lied to me)

"Ang kulit mo eh!" (You're the one who kept bugging me!) Marimar further adds insult to injury by telling him bluntly "I've never been married and if I get married, it won't be to someone like you."

Sergio is disappointed. Bella queries, "Shall I show you to the door?"

The young man concedes "No need," and walks away.

As Sergio leaves, Marimar couldn't quite understand why he continues to pursue her and why is she feeling some form of remorse for the man who hurt her terribly.

Meanwhile at the Villa Santibanez, Renato talks to his inner voice. "Magkamukha tayo?"

"Ako ang dating ikaw." His inner voice wants to help him and tells him, "Ako lang ang pag-asaw mo para makatakas tayo sa impiyerno."

By the pool area, another plan is hatching from Angelika's evil and self-centered self. She tells Monica that she wants to change Renato's will. Monica assures her that Sergio will definitely fight her for it. She answers she doesn't mind sharing the loot with Sergio. She boasts proudly, "What I want, I get. Ang sinumang humaharang ay dinidispatsha ko tulad ni Marimar. Nasaan na siya ngayon? Isa na siyang malamig na bankay."

Marimar is wrong to think that Sergio had finally given up on her after their last encounter. Here is the young man again, still pursuing her. He says "I promise not to bother you anymore but on one condition: Go out n a date with me."

Marimar tries to protest, "What?!" but Sergio smiles at her, teasingly.

She thinks of a plan and finally says, "Fine, pagbibigyan kita."

"Tonight?" the eager racer asks.

"Relax, masyado kang apurado. Tomorrow, sa Adriatico, 7pm. Don't be late. Ayaw ko nang pinaghihintay ako."

"6:30 pa lang andoon na ako, and I assure you, you won't regret it." The young man is happy to win a date with his lady love. He leaves her in good spirits.

Bella has other plans as she looks at Sergio's back and says, "at pagsisisihan mong inaya mo pa ako."

Renato tells his reflection that he is only fooling him. His reflection warns him not to trust Angelika but the crazy Renato declares, "I love Angelika." His inner voice tells him Angelika wants him to remain crazy.

Innocencia is confused as to why Marimar agreed to go on a date with Sergio. If she hates him, why date him? Marimar tells her friend, "Dahil naisip ko ito na ang tamang oras para isagawa ang mga plano ko." It is still unclear to the former and she asks Marimar, "Ano ba talaga ang balak mo?"