Chapter 1 : A New Friend

ALRIGHT!! I'll stop deleting new stories and rewriting. I promise. Enjoy

You were never the social type. Usually if you tried making conversation with someone they'd push you away and tell you to fuck off. You were bullied a lot, which made life about 50x harder.

Your parents died when you were young, which meant you had to be sent off to your Aunts house. She was the biggest asshole you've ever met, she was abusive.

"Y/N!! Get up you lazy asshole!"

You groaned and rolled over.

"GET UP!!"

You got up and got dressed for the day. Today was Monday, the worst day of the week. To be completely honest, you think your Aunt is the most angriest on Mondays.

You walked down the stairs and found your Aunt sitting on the couch watching television. She looked up at you with a fierce glare and then turned back to the TV.

You made breakfast and sat down. You scooped it up onto the spoon and planted it into your mouth. You repeated this process until nothing was left in the bowl.

You got up and washed the bowl in the sink.

"Bye."

"Hurry up and leave."

You quickly hefted your bag onto your back and left for school. This year was the final year of high school. You could finally get finished with that bullshit.

You walked down the street towards the old place. You turned a corner and walked straight into someone. You fell backwards and landed on your back with a thud.

Someone had fell onto your chest during the collision. They looked up at you. It was possibly the cutest woman you'd ever seen. She had thick, brown chocolate coloured hair that seemed to shimmer under the sunlight.

She had a cute little face with a small nose and a slight amount of freckles around it. She blushed a deep shade of crimson.

"I-I am s-so sorry." She mumbled quickly leaping off your chest and onto her feet. You got up and brushed yourself off.

"It's alright. I've been through worse."

"Oh...well, what's your name?"

"Y/N L/N."

"Cute name. I'm Lena Oxton."

You blushed at this remark and tried looking away to hide your face. You nodded.

"Ok. Want to walk to school together?"

"Sure luv!"

She smiled. It was a smile that gave off a nice feeling. You nodded and began walking with her. The walk took about 10 minutes. The whole way you and Lena talked about stuff.

She told you that she was new and had just moved into the street. You quickly got aquatinted with Lena and you both parted to your classes.

*Lunch Siren Noises IDFK*

"Class dismissed."

Everyone leapt up and rushed out of the classroom and into the cafeteria. You crept to the back and sat down at the one lonely table. You stared down at your food in sadness.

You were alone with no one to talk to. No one to comfort you. You felt weight on the seat next to you.

"Heya!"

You turned to look at Lena. You tried smiling to hide the sadness.

"Hey."