PART : IV

[ Y/N POV ]

Y/N : Did he just freaking kissed me ?? WHAT THE HECK ??

*Phone beeps*

*Message from Jennieee ❤️*
Jennie : You gotta learn how to keep your voice down Y/N. I CAN HEAR YOUR VOICE FROM FREAKING THIRD FLOOR !!!

*Mind* Damn why do I keep on embarrassed myself today ? *Facepalm*

*DK alarm rings*

*Mind* Oh man holy shit ! I'm late for my Bio class !!

( When you reach your class, everyone is staring at you like you're a weirdo. )

Mr.Kim : Ah Miss Byun Y/N, care to explain why you're late ?

Y/N : About that... *Scratching the back of your out of embarrassed*

Mr.Kim : You have yourself a detention and go back to your seat.

Jun : Pfft still blur after I kissed you ? *Smirks*

Y/N : Shut up before I use Woozi guitar to whack the shit out of you.

Jun : Geez chill, just don't fuck up my pretty face.

( Halfway through the class )

Y/N : Yah ! Are you crazy ?! *Whisper yell*

Jun : *Kept on throwing paper balls at the teacher*

Mr.Kim : MOON JUN HWI ! DETENTION FOR YOU !

Y/N : *Facepalm* I knew it.

Jun : What ? At least you won't get lonely during detention.

Y/N : *Mind* Woah he really thought of me huh ?

Jun : *Flicks your forehead* Aww did I made your heart flutter ? Actually I got myself to a detention is just because I need to annoy someone. By the way your face is blushing so hard right now. *Smirks*

[ Jun POV ]

*Mind* Actually I just wanna be with you. You're different compared to any other girls I met before.

( Detention )

Mr. Kim : I want the both of you to clean up the classroom. Make sure there's no dust then both of you can leave.

( Jun just took out his earphones and plucked it in his ears and grab a chair to seat. )

Y/N : So much for being a gentleman. *Roll eyes*

( While you were cleaning the window, you realized you're too short to reach and you kept on jumping around )

Jun : Pfft shortie.

Y/N : Excuse me ? I'm the one who's doing all the job while you just godda-

( Jun carry Y/N to the seat and just done all the job )

Jun : Kaja ! We're gonna be late for our "date".

Y/N : YAH ! What do you mean da- ?!

( Jun just kiss you on the lips just to shut Y/N up )

Jun : Yeah just keep on talking and I'll kiss you even more.

( Y/N just covered her mouth and nodded her head )

Jun : *Mind* Urgh I swear she is so cute. AND WHY DID I KISSED HER AGAIN OH MY GOD !

( At the cafe )

Jun : Here, I got you a Latte.

Y/N : Ok wow I'm impressed that you know my favorite is what.

Jun : Bruh, you always order latte in school.

*AKWARD*

Y/N : Wait, so you mean you stalk me in school everyday ?! YAH BYUNTAE !!
*Smacked his shoulder*

Jun : YAH ! THAT HURTS ! AND NO I DIDN'T STALK YOU ! YOU ALWAYS BRING THAT DAMNED COFFEE TO CLASS DUH ! *Mind* Kay fine, maybe I have stalked you for a while..

Y/N : Aishhh. *Rolls eyes* *Mind* Why does my heart hurts when he said he didn't stalked m-.. WAIT WTF AM I THINKING ABOUT ?! No no no ! I gotta snapped out of mind ! I can't fall for him.. or have I ? Okay you know what, this is stupid. I'm done with you mind. K thx bye !

[ Jun POV ]

Jun : *Mind* Geez, she's been spacing for like 5 minutes straight already. *Snap fingers in front of her* YAH Y/N !

Y/N : Wh- what ?!

Jun : You been spacing out for like 5 minutes and I've been calling you more than 10 times !!! And you haven't drink your coffee too !

Y/N : Aish ! *Drinking coffee* You don't have to shout ! I'm thinking something else.

Jun : You mean that "something else" you're thinking is me right ? *Smirks* Well, you don't need to think about me since I'm already in front of you. *Leans closer to Y/N face*

Y/N : Yah.. What are you doing.. ? YAH BYUNTAE !! *Ran out of the cafe*

Jun : YAH ! I'M NOT A BYUNTAE ! *Mind* Haha, she's so cut- Eh wtf am I thinking about ?!

[ Y/N POV ]

Y/N : *Mind* That guy I seriously getting on my nerves. *Looks at the time on your phone* OH MAH GOD ?! IT'S ALREADY 5PM ?! OH NO ! MY DAD GONNA KILLED ME !

Jun : Yah ! I can't believe a little girl like you can run that fast ! *Panting & Roll eyes*

Y/N : JUN I GOTTA GO HOME NOW OTHERWISE MY DAD IS GOING TO MURDER ME ALIVE !

Jun : Stop panicking will ya ? I'm going to follow you back to your house and we can just said we got study project after school and your phone died. *Making the ok sign*

Y/N : Oh yeah ! Why I didn't thought of it. *Facepalm*

Jun : Course you're dumb. *Flicks your forehead*

Y/N : Yah I'm not dumb !

Jun : I'm leaving alone on the street if you gonna stay there keep on talking. *Laughs*

Y/N : You walked too fast, of course I can't catch up ! *Finally chased up beside him*

Jun : You can't blamed me for being tall, blame yourself for being too short ! *Laughs*

Y/N : YA-

( Pecks your lips and take your hand to hold it. )

Jun : Didn't I warned you before ? Keep talking and I will kiss you.

AUTHOR'S NOTE
Hey guys ! I'm apologize for the long wait ! Finally chapter 4 is published YAY ! 900+ words for the first time ! Hope this chapter is long enough for all of you ! Love ya ! ❤️💎👏🏻🌻