My Story how I got into Wedgies!

This story happened when I was 11 years old and my cousin believe it or not he was 4 or 5 years younger than me. I was in town visiting my cousins house just the 2 of us. When we got to his house I started unpacking in his room to get ready for bed. He wanted to watch a Transformers movie with me before we fell asleep in his bed, I said I didn't want to and was tired from the trip and wanted to sleep. So I turned around and was gonna start sleeping and keep in mind this was when I use to wear tighty whities. As he continued watching the movie I was trying to fall asleep. I guess at this point my waist band was sticking out of my pyjama pants, and all of a sudden I felt my underwear go up my butt insanely quick! and he held it there and it was about half way up my back and he kept pulling. After he let go I believe 2 minutes every time I turned around to sleep he would give me a massive wedgie and I would try to fix it haha. Next he grabbed my waist band again but this time he pulled even harder, and started giving it sharp painful yanks kinda forcing it up my back when it was already up my butt pretty far to begin with. He basically did this for around 2 hours, we were up till midnight with him giving me wedgies and it was awesome. I can't remember much of our visit other than this night cause it was filled with him giving me brutal wedgies, I realized while he was giving me wedgies I really liked the feeling of them and just cant really explain it. But to this day I give wedgies to my younger cousins and have been ever since I was 11 and still its really fun. Anyways thats the end of the time of how I got into wedgies. If you guys are wondering if I got him back...I did! it was a few years ago in 2014 when he was around 14 years old and I was 19. Hope you guys enjoyed this story!!