The many Hopepaw's

Dude, I like have Hopepaw in almost ALL of my rps and there are so many different versions of her, since she's so influential. I'll explain what happened in each Hopepaw, but I don't think I remember the names of the rps. I'll tell you if I remember tho.

 I'll tell you if I remember tho

(Going left to right)

Indigo one: Okay, this is the Hopepaw that was all alone and just watched all her friends die and ended up being outcasted for not being able to save one of the more beloved clanmates

Pink one: This Hopepaw was from an rp where she had this cute romance with an apprentice from another clan and when all her family wasn't dead. She's probably the happiest honestly.

Purple one: This Hopepaw was in Frozenflames, she was angry and confused and scared since I killed off Swiftbreeze and everyone who cared about her except Speckledfang, and she also killed a cat. She's just kinda traumatized and believes everyone just wants to ruin her life.

Blue one: This Hopepaw was basically ignored by everyone and kinda went crazy, she just started attacking her clanmates because she believed they never stopped Frostpaw from abusing her, in her eyes, it was well deserved and they ruined her life.

Red one: This was in an rp where Frostpaw was still alive, and Frostpaw just kinda poisoned Hope until she snapped and Hopepaw killed Frostpaw. Then Hopepaw became this unstable and unpredictable force and eventually her love interest had to just put her down.

Yellow/ Orange Hopepaw: This is the move on Hopepaw, she moved on from Frostpaw with the help of a few cats and became a strong independent waman who drank respect waman juice every 12 hours.