Chapter Two

Lala woke and and felt exhausted. Yesterday she used up a lot of her strength and put a lot of strain on her body. She would of taken the day off but today at school there was going to be an important assembly but no one knows what it will be about. So carefully Lala got up and shakily put her uniform on. Afterwards she went down stairs and was greeted with scary looks from both parents.
"Lala," her mum said angrily. "What were you thinking yesterday, not only did you put yourself in harms way but you froze time you know what that does," Lala apologised. "You're not going to school today," her mum told her.
"I just need to be in for the assembly," Lala argued. "It's just something really important is happening and I need to know what it is, if it was any other day do you honestly think I'd rather go to-" she didn't get to finish before she started wobbling around and had to grab onto the table for support. Her dad picked her up and put her in bed. Ever since she was little Lala has had an ability to control time. Her left eye has the ability to see into the future but only to show emergencies and her right can freeze time. She can freeze one person or everything but freezing everything can only be done for a minute or so and afterwards she'll have no energy. Also her left hand can speed up time and objects so she can age herself to be a high schooler or fast forward an object so that it'll become older. Although she can't time travel only transform objects to be older. Her right hand is very dangerous though and only Lala knows what it does.
"The world will soon end," Lala spun around to see a girl with long hair. She couldn't see her face and the only feature she could make out was the pink colour of her hair. "Destruction will rain down," her face sounded dull and lifeless but also had a sense of urgency. "You the bearer of time........" after that Lala saw her lips moving but couldn't hear anything. The girl then disappeared and left Lala standing alone. Lala looked down at her right hand in fear. The white scenery turned black and began to crumble away, soon Lala was falling down into the darkness.
Lala woke up with her left eye aching which meant that what she dreamt was a premonition. Lala narrowed her eyes and sighed collapsing back down onto her bed. She spread herself out and didn't realise that her buttons on her pyjama top had come undone. At that moment the yellow haired siblings chose to walk in. Shougo jumped and turned away his face bright red and Lala realising what happened quickly covered herself with her arms while Yui jumped on top of Lala in an attempt to help.
"Hi," Lala mumbled being squashed by Yui. "What brings you two here?" She wondered as Yui got off and Lala began to do up her buttons. "You can turn round now," a red faced Shougo turned round and sighed in relief when he realised that they weren't gunna kill him for the little incident. Lala blushed slightly as she thought about what happened. Yui puffed her cheeks out in frustration.
"Yume baka Onii-Chan, Lala is too yume good for a yume baka like you," Yui stuck her tongue out. Shougo reacted angrily and in the least mature way possible and another argument started. Lala sweat dropped at the sight of the siblings. "Anyway Lala what was yume up with the whole power thingy yesterday?" Yui turned to Lala. Which annoyed Shougo about how she just brushed him off. Lala looked down. "It's yume okay if you don't want to yume answer!" Yui panicked at Lala sad expression.
"It's okay," Lala smiled, it was a sad smile and the Yumekawa siblings felt bad for her. "Capisce!" She cheered. Then Lala looked down and began to explain. She told them about each eye and hand and what one does, aside from her right hand. They stared in confusion at why she wouldn't tell them. "My right hand is something that should never be used, otherwise....." Lala shook her head. "Don't worry," she forced a smile. "Anyway what was the assembly about today..... it was supposed to be important," she quickly changed the topic. Yui and Shougo exchanged looks before Shougo answered.
"Oh, it wasn't as important as all the teachers said," he rolled his eyes. "They kept saying about how big a deal it was yesterday, although I guess you'd would of heard that all week since we only transferred yesterday," Lala told him just to tell her and he smirked. "The principal is stepping down," Lala was so shocked she couldn't even move. "Oh come to think of it, it is a pretty big deal,"
"No way!" Lala was so surprised that she couldn't say anything else. Suddenly her left eye began to ache and visions flashed through her mind. Lala was standing onto of a building holding a long wand. Lala turned to face the direction with a sad look. As she did this the world around began to explode and crumble away. Lala found herself looking into a mirror but reflection didn't shows hers, instead it showed the pink haired girl and this time Lala could see her face.
"Destruction is near," She said. Lala stared into the mirror. "Save......" as she was trying to speak the mirror cracked and shattered into pieces. Once again everything crumbled and Lala fell into darkness before waking up.
"Lala are you alright?" Yui looked at Lala with concern. Lala smiled and did her signature capisce. "That's yume good!" Yui cheered. "Yumekawa!" Shougo was standing in the corner of the room. Looking like he'd seen a ghost. "Shougo we should go home now," Yui grabbed his arm and dragged him away. "Bye Lala!" Yui smiled as she left the room. Lala waved back.