Match or crap

I was so nervous waiting to know, I could be a princess in a couple of seconds. And then the call came.

"Miranda, hello it's duchess Catherine. I have some very good news for you." "what is it." "well I suggest that you start packing because you match your the lost princess!" "oh my gosh, seriously?" "yes seriously, it's very exciting isn't it. Now there are a few things you need to know." "like what?" " we need to get you to Liechtenstein by Friday so you'll have 2 days to pack and we can also go shopping for more royal looking clothes and say good bye to your family, then after you get acquainted with our country you can continue to live in the US or not, that's about it for now any questions?" "um no not at the moment, thank you for telling me" "no thank you for ending my search I will pick you up on Friday at 3:30pm, goodbye "

As soon as I hung up I was running and shouting with joy. and then I ran down to my parents and brothers in the kitchen. "oh my gosh, oh my gosh, oh my gosh!!!!!! Im the princess!!!!" "oh my goodness Miranda, I knew you would be" said my mother. "Mandy, just so you know you will never be a princess to me" said Tommy "yeah you'll just be our little sister that we...." Michael started then remembering that our parents didn't know about the time they were babysitting me and put me in my room and locked me in there for 5 hours. "nevermind I forgot what I was going to say" he quickly said "Mandy we love you and always will even when it was Michael's idea to lock you in your room" Henry said very quickly and then Tommy and Michael instantly reacted trying to shut him up but it was to late "you did what to your sister!" their mother said "they locked me in my room for 5 hours while they babysat me and then bribed me with candy." I said getting revenge. "if you were still 17 you would be grounded" " I have to go I need to start packing, ill talk to you later, bye !" so I went home and packed the next day my mom fixed a big meal for my family and friends to send me off. The next day Duchess Catherine came and picked me up in a black Cadillac limo and we went to the private section of the airport and we boarded the jet and set off to Liechtenstein.