Will he ever leave...?

Sorry guys I was m.i.a because my dad found out about wattpad and there was a problem that so i haven't been on here so I had to lay low. The only good thing was that he didn't find out i was writing so I can contiue on with my story. Love my readers .

                                                                                ~Skye

The last person I expected to see was standing right in front of me. Kevin. I knew he wouldn't be gone for long but I didn't expect to see him so soon. I just want him out of my life for good.

"Where is my family?" I asked with a dead straight face. There was no time for games in my book as face as I could see. I was so done with him. He was dead to me no exceptions.

"They stepped out for a minute. So you know we are here alone, no one to protect you now." He said his cold voice echoing in the silent still house.

With those very words I took off sprinting. It was a good thing I had left the door open or I don't think that I would have been able to escape. I heard footsteps behind me I turned on the corner to a street that looked familiar.The footsteps behind me grew fainter and then stopped. If i looked back i knew that I would be caught even though i didn't hear anything i didn't take any chances. I hit something hard and hit the ground.  I looked up at saw my gaurdian angel Quez. I never thought I would be so happy to see anyone ever in my life.

"Jordan why in the hell are you running.. I've been calling your phone for the past hour and a half trying to get in contact with you and I started worrying so I was walking over to your house to see if you were okay. I don't know what I would do if I lost my babygirl." Marquez snatched me up in a hug pulling me close to his chest. " Now will you explain to me what happened."

I was still a bit shaken' up about the situation so I just grabbed him tighter. " I don't want to go home take me to your place and I will explain it all." It started raining while we were walking and I didn't have a jacket but Quez insisted that I wear his. In about the next 10 mins we were back at his place. We went up to his room and he grabbed some sweats and a t-shirt and tossed them at me. "Put these on."  He said. " I don't want you to get sick."

I changed into the clothes and laid across the bed waiting for him to come back in the room.

I must have dosed off because when I woke up I was laying on top of Quez and his chest was slowly moving up and down. I looked over at digital clock on his dresser and it said 2:00 a.m. . I played my head back on his chest and I felt his hand come up and brush my hair.

"Babygirl I need you to be mine." He said in a low raspy voice. " Please be mine I can't stand the fact that you think that there would be any other possibilities to be your lover. You make me weak and I just don't think I'll ever over come that feeling with anybody else but you."

I inhaled a deep breath and straddled over him. "To be honest I've thought about it for a while I never pictured myself falling head over heels for anyone else after what happened with Kevin, but with you I just don't know but yes I'll be yours. just please don't hurt me. I can't be hurt again."

He reached up and pulled my face to his warm pink lips. We stayed laying face to face for the rest of the time.  I don't know where I would've been if it wasn't for Quez today I'm do sure that Kevin would have hurt me. I might have been raped or even worst killed and for what because of a old relationship. .

"You know we have to tell your brother about this. Damn I'm dating my bosses sister."

We stayed up all night talking about who know what. I barely remember being half sleep you know. I just know I enjoyed every second of it. I felt protected like nothing in the world could hurt me.

When I woke up it was already eight o'clock, I decided to not go to school today because of what happened yesterday it just made me paranoid. When I woke up Quez wasn't in bed anymore I crept down the stairs and heard him talking on the phone.

"Yeah boss I have your sister I was calling her to check on her yesterday and she wasn't answering so I was walking to your house to see if anything was up and she came running down the street and crashed into me. When I got her up she was shaking and hasn't told me what happened yet."

There was a pause where I expected the other person was talking.

"She is upstairs sleeping. When she wakes up I'll tell her to call."

That was my cue to come from my hiding spot on the stairs. I crept behind Quez and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"Alright boss I just wanted to let you know what was going on with the whole situation." After saying that he ended the call.

"Goodmorning baby." I said pecking the side of his cheek.

"You sleep good?" He asked his body turning towards me.

Guys always made me feel slightly shy but I never let it show because I didn't want to be looked on as weak because week girls always get looked at as prey and once your the prey you can never be at the top again. I just don't want to be taken advantage of so this relationship will be taken very slowly. Baby steps as some people will say. I don't know if I am all the way ready for a relationship so we can just take it slow. I think I should explain this whole maniac ex boyfriend situation to Marquez if I want this relationship to work. I didn't think Kevin could be this way he was always such a sweetheart until he left me by myself with no answer on why. He just popped back into my life and tries to ruin things. He might become a danger so I might need my brother to handle that. Even tough him and Kevin are really close friends I know he would understand family first. Family, Money and education are the main things in life to be honest and to live a happy life you don't even need money or education you just need to be with people you love and who love you back.

"Marquez can you take me home I need to talk to my brother."

"Yeah I'll take you just let me go throw on some clothes really quickly."

I still had on the clothes that he gave me yesterday so I just slipped on my docs. There was a skid mark on the front of my left boot probably from when I crashed into Marquez while I was running. When Quez came downstairs he had on some gray Nike sweatpants and wheat Timberlands and a white t-shirt. Last but not least he slid on his signature chain it was a gold diamond cross. It wasn't one of those long chains just a small regular one. I kind of wanted to ask him where he got it from like what was the back story behind it because if it wasn't one he wouldn't wear it everyday.

~~~~~~~~~
This is probably a horrible update but it's the last thing I wrote before I went completely m.i.a on wattpad , but my dad had been in the hospital since June of 2014 and he died New Year's Eve so I just haven't had the right mindset to do anything with writing but I'm going to start again so be on the lookout for updates.