Are You Ready For This?

Ok so from now on...this book only I will only be posting when the chapter gets a hundred reads and at least ten to fifteen votes and five comments.

                             ~Skye

*Jordans pov*

I woke up in Marquez's arms with my head on how chest while he breathed in and out deeply. I think I might actually like him.he protects me like I'm his, already., then theres Prince we talk all the time but, if I'm really falling for Quez I don't want it to seem like I am leading him on for my own good and fun. I attempt to sit up, but I am pulled back down onto his chest.

"Where are you going, Bae?" He asked in a groggy voice.

He steady.calling me Bae, I don't know when I agreed on this nobody has asked me yet, so until that point I'm going to be single as the last Pringle in the can. I rolled my eyes playfully then climbed off his chest. 

"Don't be talking to me with that ole' Dragon breath of yours you burned the hair off of my eyebrows and ish." 

I an swift,gentle, motion Quez had me pinned down under his well toned chest. Then looked at me with those beautiful eyes and kissed me. My lips moved in sync with his. The moment was so beautiful. When he pulled away and I looked away because I knew I had a Kool Aid man's smile plastered on to my face. I was smiling so hard that my cheeks actually started to hurt. He turned and stared inmy eyes, taking a deep breath and right before he said what he was going to say he got up and walked out of the room. What in the actual mockery. How you going to be all on me then have me sitting here looking dumb and confused. Oh well I am not going to go chasing after him. I headed to the bathroom to get ready for the day. The mint toothpaste was left sitting on the counter, so  all I had to do was reach into the cabinet and grab my toothbrush. The whole hygiene process was finished about an hour later since I had to take a shower and trust and believe that was one of the best showers I have had in a while. After I hopped out of the shower I grabbed my yellow baby doll dress. I'm not really sure why I love this dres, but it's one of the only one's people will ever see me wearing. My grandma used to tell me that the color yellow compliments my smooth Hershey skin and big brown eyes. I reached to the backof my closet so I could grab the box which held my all white Chuck Taylor Converse. Honestly in my opinion Jordans are not the best shoes because Chucks will always be my first pick. My hair was already put na bun with my chinese bangs hanging in the front. The outfit still was not catching my fun attention so I grabbed my white blazer out of the closet and threw it on. Then topped the oufit off with a pretty white bow that I bought from claires. 

Wake up, wake up

Gotta get this paper, get this cake up

Gotta do my hair, gotta put on makeup

Gotta act like I care about this fake stuff

Straight up what a waste of my day

If I had it my way I'd roll out of bed

Say bout 2:30 mid day

Hit the blunt then, hit you up to come over to my place

You show up right away

We make love then and then we fuck

And then you'd give me my space

Yeah

"Hello?"  I more likely questioned because I wasn't sure who had called because I didn't check the caller I.D. 

"So you don't know your Prince when he calls, dang I must not be important." He said through the phone faking being sad.

"I'm sorry Prince, so what's the move for today?"  I asked suspicious that he called this early.

"Nothing I just wanted to know if a beautiful young lady named Jordan wanted to go hang out with me today?" 

"Oh, maybe you are calling the wrong Jordan." I laughed."Sure come swing by I'll be on my porch." 

I headed down the stairs, only to see both of my brothers and the oh so wonderful Marquez. Taste my scantiness. Just as soon as I sat down I saw Prince's car pull up. He put the car in park and went to the other side to open the door. Oh,I didn't know that he was a gentleman. The car was nice though a blackout Bugatti with butterfly doors. I have always wanted one of those. One day  I'll get there have me a whole music recording studio.I plan to make it big over day. My inspirations are Jhene Aiko,Erika Badu and Ella Varner. I love their music to death. It was about twenty minutes later when wee arrived at Lou's diner.the food here was exceptionally good. Especially the burger and fries. After we were seated the waitress came over. She looked to be about my age seventeen or she could of possibly been eighteen.

"Hey, I'm Brittany and I will be taking your order. What can I start ya'll off with?" she said in a bubbly tone. You could tell she wasn't from here because here accent gave hint that she was from somewhere from down south. 

"I'll take a water." She nodded 

"And I have a Shirley Temple with no alcohol" said Prince. With that Brittany the waitress walked away and went to get the drinks. A moment later you could Prince's phone started to ring. 

"Hello?" He said as he answered the phone. As the voice replied the smirk that normally was pplaced along Prince's mouth was replaced with a deep frown and wrinkles in his forehead.Prince slammed the phone on the table after hanging up, He reached in his pocket and pulled out a ten dollar bill and placed in on the table. 

"Come on." He said as he grabbed his jacket and headed towards the door.

We arrived in front of my house in less then 8minutes because he was speeding. As soon as the car came to  a full complete stop I reached for the handle and opened the door so I could get out.Before I stepped out of the car I was pulled to  Prince and he gave me a small sweet peck on my lips.

 "I'm sorry that my plans for us got cut short, but I have some important business to attend to right about now,so when I am done I will call you. Today isn't a good day to go out so just chill inside and stay low alright. Can you do that for me, please Boo?" 

"Okay." I replied not really knowing what to say because even though that was just a peck it had me feeling some type of way. After I replied I got out of the car and hurriedly made my way into the house.

When I got inside the house it was dead silent nobody seemed to be here. The only sound you could hear was, the television. As I opened the door I saw Marques sitting on my bed. His eyes were low and red which meant that he had been smoking. 

"Where were you Jordan I've been calling for the past hour. I got some enemies out for me and if they know that you my girl they may try and take you away from me."He said in a worried weary tone, not even looking in my direction. 

"I was just out with a friend, I didn't mean to worry you." I sighed."Why you claiming me as your girl when you haven't even asked me to be yours yet?" 

He looked me dead in the eyes and turned my head gently so I was looking at him. "Jordan will you be, my girl,my main, my woman, my ride or die whatever you want to be called."

"I....."

TO BE CONTINUED

SORRY FOR THE CLIFF HANGER