chickens!!!

me: hey dad.

dad: yes?

me: IM A CHICKEN!

dad: why do you see yourself as a chicken?

me: because i can and i can do what i wasn Mr. Welton

dad: you can call me dad

me: father

dad: ok then

me: human of hell

dad: ................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

me: take that man.

dad: stop

me: make me bud

dad: i will tell your mother

me:ok, she will not care, she knows what you say to me she knows all the sick jokes you make. and she knows that i identify as a chicken and guess what? ts a dang joke ok? It's not like I actually identify as a flightless bird.