Master Eon

“M-Master Eon…

“M-Master Eon….this...this is….”

“I'm Kiyomi.” I introduce myself to Master Eon.  What was Spyro so nervous and uptight for? This old man seems like the gentle and calm type.

“Kiyomi? It's very nice to meet you….what brings you to this academy?” Eons words slightly slurred in his speech.

“Spyro brought me here. You see, I fell down both a cliff and a waterfall so I was wounded. Spyro found me, brought me here and helped me recover.”

“Spyro….is this true?” Eon turns his attention to the anxious dragon.

“A-Ah...well, yes.” He answers.

“Hmmm…..then I thank you. That was a very kind and grown up thing for you to do.”

Eon turns his attention back to me.

“Where do you come from, Kiyomi?”

“Um...well….” I didn't know how to answer. I told Spyro and his friends that I didn't know, which really wasn't much of an answer.

I knew I had to give some kind of a better answer other than “I don't know” this time. Or Eon will be suspicious. Plus I think he deserves a better answer since he is, after all, the ruler of Skylands.

“Erm….I'm from….guh...I sorta….”

I could see the suspiciousness growing in Eons expression as he stares deeply into my gaze, trying to read my inner thoughts it felt like.

“...I...I...Don't remember.”

“What?”

“I…. don't exactly…. remember. I, um... don't really have anywhere to go really.” I admit.

I did know where I came from. I came from the planet Earth. My own world. But I bet Earth doesn't exist in Skylands. And I wasn't going to tell Eon about the fact that I was once human. Because likely, he won't believe me. He'd think I'm lying either way.

“Hmmm…..is that so? I'm sorry to hear that.” Eons suspicious expression was immediately replaced with a look of pity.

“Say….are you interested in staying at the Academy?”

“Y-You mean...I can stay?” I was shocked. Was he really going to be so generous to the point he'd let me stay?

“On one condition of course. I will let you stay if you enroll as a student in this academy and put some effort to graduate.”

“And what would I be graduating for?”

“To become a fully fledged Skylander Hero, protecting citizens and Skylands alike. Everyday there is trouble endangering our world and the ones living in it. This is an academy that trains and teaches Skylanders how to fight, strategies, use teamwork, and save others. It is basically a school of sorts for Skylanders before becoming an fully fledged Skylander who protects Skylands.”

“Wow….so if I do this, I can protect others, and sorta be a hero that goes on adventures?”

“That's right.” Eon nods.

This….sounds... awesome!!

“I'm in!”