Second sight

─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
"Ten thousand feet in the air
And as we're falling faster, the thought of you begins"
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───
Draco silently sat in the common room, he was waiting for everyone to go to bed so he could leave and fix the damn cabinet, it's his fifth attempt this week to fix it but nothing that he tried worked. From repairing spells to the traditional screw driver- he used all methods and the time was running out. How could he do this?

He ran his sore left arm through his platinum hair and lets out a heavy sigh, he knew that if he did not succeed, that was it. Death did not sound so bad now, compared to his fathers punishment to make his own son start the war by allowing the death eaters into the safest place in the magical world, and kill the only person who was fair ( to an extent) to him.
Frankly, he did not want to be part of this, but the hole is too deep now to jump out.
Draco stared into the endless green flames as several last students went up to their dorms without paying him any attention- as per usual. The only sound that was heard in the dungeons was from the flames, Draco enjoyed it, but it was interrupted by the sudden bang as the entrance to the common room was open, he looked up out of curiosity and suddenly stopped breathing.
The princess of the moon kingdom walked in with her eyes scanning the dungeons, it wasn't her ideal environment but as long as the beds were comfy, she would live through it.
"Can I help?" Draco asked the young girl who seemed like she was lost. He eyed her very carefully and could not help to be astonished at her beauty, now not only did he not breathe but also his heart jumped up to his throat. "Who are you?" He managed to get a coherent words out.
The girl smiled softly and bowed slowly, showing curtesy, "I am a transfer student, you can call me Serenity Lunette, Serena for short" she said and Draco nodded slowly, he has not seen or heard of her before, and the fact that she was in Slytherin means she was a pure blood- right? But he never heard of that family name, Luntette.
"Whatever" he sighs and gets up from the leather sofa, pulling his hands in his pockets. "I'm not here to make friends" he added and began to walk towards the door, though as soon as he got close to her, he felt a sharp feeling in his chest, almost like all the air in his lungs was punched out of him. "Try thinking outside the box" Serena said, almost in a whisper as she walked past him and into the girls dormitory, following her intuition. As soon as she was out of sight, Draco robbed his chest- almost confused at the feeling, and what did she mean by think outside the box? Moments passed and he simply just brushed it off and walked towards the room of requirements.

"He is the one" Serena said to herself as she felt the exact same feeling in her chest, though she knew the feeling would come eventually but not this soon.
─── ・ 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───