Making Decisions

Sapphire's (aka Genevieve) POV

I enter the lounge room with Harry's help after putting on an oversized shirt. He helped sit down in my armchair and stood to the side. Logan was in his chair and father is on the couch. "I trust Logan filled you in on how I came to live here?" I ask and he nods his head. "Good then lets begin, I wish to not stay in this form any longer then necessary" I state.

"Genevieve, I understand you feel at home here and don't wish to leave Logan alone with no one. But you don't belong here and are not a pet. You're wolf shifter and come from a proud heritage on your mother's side" he states.

"She is practically an adult and has the right to make her own decisions" Logan states.

"Exactly, and I just joined the Virginia pack. I have a mate now and wish to get to know him better. I am about to start being home schooled and had most of my life planned out. Before I turned into this" I say disgusted by my human form.

"You're beautiful Sapphire" Harry says and I give him a gentle smile.

"Boy what is your bloodline?" father asks him.

"My mother is the daughter of an alpha in Florida, my uncle is the alpha there now. She discovered that dad was the beta here and moved here to be with him. Her family practically disowned her as they wanted her to mate with an alpha of a neighboring pack. Only my uncle still talks to her as he fell in love with his omega mate. Family disowned him to, but he was already alpha. So they got kicked out of the pack" he explains.

"Genevieve, our pack needs you and your mate. They've gone to long without an alpha pair and will soon be considered rogues. I'm sure you don't want that to happen" father says.

"Of course not, but I'm not moving and leaving Logan. He is like an uncle to me" I tell him. Just then the alpha appeared. "Alpha" I say bowing my head before returning to my position.

"I thought you'd like to hear an alternative to your situation" he states.

"Please, enlighten us" I tell him.

"Why not move your pack here? We have more then enough room and you're a small pack. It can be a sub pack here in Peters-burg. Harry and Sapphire can lean under my mate & I on how to run a pack. They can lean about their future pack from you and no one has to move. Except my pack will move to the bigger pack house in Richmond. How does this sound?" he asks after explaining.

"It can be done, but only if that is your wish my daughter?" father asks me.

"Yes, that would be the best thing to do" I say nodding my head. "Is there anything else to discuss? or can I return to my true form?" I ask them.

"Your father and I will discuss moving his pack here. Along with the treaty we'll make" Alpha tells me.

"Yes, leave it to us" father adds. So I shift and run off to the guest room. I decide to take a nap, but Apollo enters the room. I smile and wag my tail happily as he jumped onto the bed. He laid down beside me and I snuggled into his side enjoying the sparks.

'You really dislike your human form, don't you?' he asks me.

'It just feels unnatural to me, I guess it is a side affect of being a wolf all my life. I understand I am not a pet, I never was in Logan's eyes. I was a hunting partner and companion. I understand we are mate and my birth name is Genevieve. That we are a future alpha pair and I can accept all of that. I just cannot seem to accept the fact I am human as well as a wolf' I tell him.

'I don't care if you wish to remain in wolf form for the rest of our lives together. But I would like it if maybe we could make one day a month where you are human. Do human things together and I wish to marry you one day in human form' he tells me.

'I can do that as long as you and Apollo are around, I can do anything' I assure him with a gentle smile. 'But right now I wish for a nap, stay with me?' I ask him.

'Always' he says laying his head across my back. While my head rested on my paw and our tails curled around each other. 'Sleep well' he tells me as I hum in content.