chapter 7

(The left side is what Veronica is wearing)

They pulled up and got out I counted at least twenty and there was nineteen of us. I've seen dar take on two before and me and Curley tag team sometimes. Veronica was the first one to get out.
"Where's Cade" She asked in a sickly sweet voice.
"In your worst nightmare" I laughed. I came out and faced her. I ready knew that we would be starting off. Wow shes wearing that heels she's gonna break something. We circled each other. I saw Brad and he smirked. He trained her I bet.
"If your brother trained you then this is gonna be easy" I smirked. She threw a punch but I grabbed her hand and kicked her in the gut. Everyone came charging. I put on my pretty face and a few guys came at me. They stopped dead in their tracks and I elbowed them all in the gut. A second later a girl with jet black hair wearing a t-shirt and a leather jacket came running in. 
"A FIGHT AIN'T A FIGHT WITHOUT ME" she yelled tackling Brad and punching him.
"HOLY" I yell because the girl took me by surprise. Veronica took that change to drop kick me. I felt the wind get knocked out of me. I got up and grabbed her by her head and flipped her over my back. She landed on her feet. I grabbed her throat and slammed her to the ground. She took her heel off ad threw it at me hitting me in the eye. I yell in pain then beat her till her face was black and blue. People started pulling me off of them then I saw Brad with a heater. I grabbed his sister's heel and hit him in the head a few times. That's when I felt multiple hands on me. I thrashed and eventually broke free. I went back to Brad and started kicking him over and over again. I felt a pain run through my calf and saw a good descent sized bullet hole. I started laughing and went over the the soc that shot me. That so happened to be pretty pink princess Veronica. I grabbed the gun from her and hit her in the head with it making her bleed. 
"We used to be friends you know" I laughed darkly walking away. 
"FIGHT ME" She screamed
"I already did right now you brother needs to learn a lesson" I hissed walking over to where he was. I look behind me and see Veronica gone to. I hear a car engine and quickly pick up the heater and shoot it at the tires. I miss them sadly and throw the heater to the ground.
"LUNA CADE GET IN THE CAR" A faint voice yelled form behind me. My vision started going black and I heard the gang screaming my name. I trip over my own feet and fall. I try to get up but I can't. I lost to much blood. I start seeing black and slowly pass out.

I know this is short but I wanted to get a chapter out for you guys.