chapter 2

Celestia's POV

I wake up and saw blood staining my shirt. Right ma got me. I look to my side and see Johnny sitting on the side of the bed with his head In his hands. I crawl over to him and hug him from behind. He jumped a little.
"Calm it Johnny it's me" I say sitting next to him
"Oh jeez Celeste don't scare me like that again" He said shaking a little.
"Like what" I was honestly clueless.
"You we're bleeding a whole lot" He says.
"I'm going to go get us something to eat" I tell him standing up. What I didn't know or Johnny knowtesed is that I was in short shorts and a sports bra. I walk into the kitchen and here a whisle from behind me. I saw Steve and gave him a death glare.
"Don't look at me" I barked
"And get out of my house while ya at it" I snapped.
"Damn fisty" Dally smirked. I was the complete opposite of Johnny if you ask me. As on que Johnny walked down the stairs and glared the the boys in the dining room.
"Celeste go change please" Johnny said leaning on the counter next to me. I saw what i was wearing and laughed a little.
"What can't show a little skin" I smirked
"Go change and come back down so we can go somewhere" He sighed. I walked up and but on black skinny jeans and a long sleeve shirt that showed a little skin. I put on black combat boots and walked down.
"Ready" I say grabbing a piece of toast from the plate I left on the table.
"Come on" He said smiling a little. We walked out and I saw a green mustang driving down the street. Johnny saw it to and teansed up.
"Johnny keep you head down and walk" I whisper putting my head down
"GREASERS" Brad and his friends yelled over and over again.
"SHUT YOUR TRAP" I snapped
"Lun" Brad says confused. At that point I threw Johnny on my back and ran, him telling me where to go.
"All right ya can put me down" He complained. I dropped him on his butt. We walk to a small house with a metal fence. Johnny doesn't even knock and just walks in. I hear yelling and laughing. Johnny turns around and motions for me to follow him so I do. I walk in and the first person I see is Steve. He looked up from playing with his switch and hugged me? I was so confused to why he was hugging me but I shrugged it off and hugged him back.
"Steve don't" Johnny warned. Next thing I knew I felt a hand on my butt. I kneed him where the sun does not shine and flipped him over my shoulder. I looked and saw almost everyone staring wide eyed.
"Johnny now that your both here care to tell is who she is" The guy Steve was with the other day asked
"I'm his sister Celeatia Luna Cade but most people call me Lun (short for Luna) or Celeste" I bowed. Some guy looked up from watching Mickey Mouse and started laughing at Steve.
"What happened to him" He said in between laughs
"Johnny's sister over there got him" The boy reading said. I sat down next to the boy watching Mickey and started watching it with him.
"So what a your name" He asked
"Celestia Luna Cade or Lun or Celeste" I say focused on the TV. Mickey Mouse was one of my favorites.
"Oh no dar we got another Mickey Mouse fanatic" Steve's friend sighed
"Shush it movie star" I say.
"Lun" Johnny said sitting next to me. I hummed to show I'm paying attention.
"Let me tell you their names" He said pulling me off the ground. I pouted because I wanted to watch my show.
"That's ponyboy darry and Sodapop Curtis there brothers but we call then pony dar and soda. The person who hugged you was Steve Randall. The Mickey Mouse fanatic is two-bit Matthews. And that's Dallas Winston" He said pointing to everyone as he said their names. I look down to Steve.
"Oops" I say smirking
"Johnny is this really your sister" He asked standing up.
"Twin sister" Johnny shrugged already knowing what going to happen.
"She is a damn demon" Steve said sitting on the couch. Johnny saw my smirk and backed up to the door. I sat on Steve's lap and traced my fingers on his face. He put his hands on my waist. Next thing he knew he had a broken nose and I was laughing on the floor.
"Call me a demon again and I WON'T just brake your nose" I said seriously
"Y-yes ma'am" Steve stuttered. I went over and sat on Johnny's lap who was on the floor next to two.
"Johnny is this where you always go" I ask getting a bit drowsy.
"Yea it is baby girl get some sleep" He says kissing my forehead making me fall asleep.

Johnny's POV

"So Johnny how come you never brought her over before" Pony asked.
"Look at her she could be a soc, I'm the only thing she has and that's what's holding her back, I want the best for her" I sighed thinking about my baby sister. Even though she's sixteen she acts five.
"Her and two are gonna get along" Soda smiled
"As long as nobody trys anything with her I don't mind if she hangs out with you guys" I say laying her on the couch, her head in my lap.
"Isn't she the girl that was at the movies with those soc's" Dal asked
"Yeah" I sighed.
"Don't you care that she was hanging out with them" Steve asked
"Not really those two seemed nice and she hasn't killed them yet so" I trailed off. My sister is like everyone I'm this gang combined. Dally's violence, darry's strictness, soda's looks, pony's smartness, Steve's smartness with cars, two's humor, and my quietness. She's like everyone in here.
"Wouldn't she have a boyfriend" Dar asked. I know he won't try anything.
"Yeah she does and I don't like him one bit" I say clenching my teeth together.
"Why" Soda asks
"One he's a soc and two he has a problem with booze" I say.
"She wakes up we gonna go find him and bring him here" Steve said cracking his knuckles.

Celestia's POV

"Shut the heck up" I say sitting up and refraining from using 'hell' instead of heck because Johnny doesn't like it when I cuss.
"Shoot she's up" Steve says
"I'm going to go see Brad and talk to him John see ya later" I say walking out the door and to the park where we meet up.
"Hey Lun" He says coming up to me
"Hey" I smiled. I saw a hickey on his neck.
"The Hell's that" I say pointing to it.
"You said you weren't ready and I wanted to do it" He shrugged
"SO YOU DECIDED TO FUCKING CHEAT ON ME" I screamed. He flinched a little bit.
"IT'S NOT CHEATING". I could smell the booze on his breath.
" Your drunk again"I say holding tears back.
"I had a little bit babe I'm not drunk" He said cupping my face. I pulled away and backed away from him.
"I told you it was the booze or me and you chose the booze we. Are. OVER" I spat. I turned around and started running back to the Curtis House where I knew my brother would be.