In the morning Dave had a radio interview with funk flex and I of course tagged along because I loved seeing my Daddy in action. "You look all handsome and hood" He put his hat on my head. "I know let's go before you make us late I know what you tryna do" I laughed grabbing his hand.

"So East how's married life treating you" I looked at him laughing I swear he tells everybody were married it's cute but it ain't true yet

"So East how's married life treating you" I looked at him laughing I swear he tells everybody were married it's cute but it ain't true yet. "It may sound crazy but its fun like we two goofy people I swear. But when we argue that shit a ticking bomb" I shook my head he's wild. "Jaycee you just been laughing he telling the truth."

"Yeah but we not married just yet give us two more weeks. Its also gonna be on Vh1 so y'all get to see what's it like living with Dave and our two seeds" After the interview we went over to his moms crib to pick up the girls. "Jaycee you glowing you pregnant again..it'll be a shame with the wedding right around the corner" I laughed it off.

"No mam I can assure you no babies coming out of me anytime soon. Zae and Karina is all we need I swear" We went over to they playground and Karina ran over to us hugging our legs. "Dada toy" she pointed to her princess dolls that were seated at her table. "Mama that's so cute and your so pretty" He kissed her all over making her drop off laughter. Zae was in her swing hitting the toys and laughing "Damn bubbie you entertaining yourself" She looked at me and her eyes just lit up and she started kicking.

"I hate leaving them they just look so cute" I said picking up Zae. "Soon we'll be home with them as soon as you give me my son" I shot Dave a look. "How about they stay another night I'm sure you two are busy. Plus I miss my grand babies and I know Dave dying to go hit up the studio" I looked at Dave and he was nodding his head. "Fine but this weekend we taking them somewhere kid friendly" Dave clapped his hands.

We got to the studio and rolled up while listening to some of the songs I recorded while we were in New York. "I swear we could do a whole album with like a couple songs" I took a pull "Hold on my partner this ain't even my lane and you talking about an album. You must be out of your mind Dave" He turned down the music and looked at me. "Fine then your single Chun-Li coming out tomorrow night then."

Liked by JayceeQueen, Kah_Kah, Lexibaby, LaurenLondon, Nas, Trina, And 544,738 Others

DaveEast: Gotta Thank My Twin For Everything 😂❤

JayceeQueen: What am I nigga trash..Engagement off 💪 #IndependentWomen

LaurenLondon: Factss tell em sis @JayceeQueen

KennedyCymone: That beard taking some time Dave

DaveEast: Damn Kennedy you think you cute Desus be telling me things @KennedyCymone

JayceeQueen: Stop bullying my friends @DaveEast

Desus_: Bro you just be talking @DaveEast

Liked by DaveEast, Lexibaby, LaurenLondon, AlexisSkyy, FettyWap1738, And 1,300,768 Others

JayceeQueen: Surprises From The Queen

DaveEast: You see you dead be doing sneaky shit when you took these pictures ?

LaurenLondon: Heard the baddie

AlexisSkyy: Okay sis ❤❤❤Lovin the colors

DaveEast: Is that my little pony ?

Desus_: That's what she said @DaveEast