"Business." Hongseok replied, lying down beside Kino. "Don't you just miss the days when all we had to do was study?"

"No." Kino replied quickly.

I snickered, adjusting my glasses. "How's your leg, Kino?"

When Kino broke his leg last summer, I felt so bad for him because I knew he would have to stop what he loves doing the mostㅡdancing. Among us five, Kino was the only one who was brave enough to go after what he wants despite being scared to disappoint his parents too. There's Wooseok too, but he pretty much do whatever he pleases because he's more free than the rest of usㅡand honestly, it's not even a good thing why.

"Better, of course. I can dance now too but... not like before." He mumbled the last three words.

"You'll be able to dance just like before. It's only been a year. Your recovery is excellentㅡaccording to Google." Hongseok said, looking up from his phone.

"I just want to get back to how it was back then, you know. I'm happy that I'm improving and I never regret what I did but... sometimes, I can't help but feel like my life is on pause." Kino said softly as if he wasn't aware he was saying this at all. He had a faraway look on his face.

Hongseok and I exchanged worried glances when his phone rang with a cheery girl group song as his ringtone. He quickly answered the call. "Hi, love."

Kino threw a pillow against him grimacing. I chuckled and shook my head, turning my back on them to continue studying.

"Yeah... Really?... Okay... Changgu?"

I stopped reading once I heard my name but I didn't turn. Hongseok continued on the phone.

"I'll ask... Okay... See you later... Love you!" He hang up the phone and let out a breath of relief. "Finally! Something to do outside work."

"What is it?" Kino asked.

"Hyunjoo said Seungyeon will be competing in ISAC."

I forced myself to continue playing nonchalant even though the sound of her name still made my heart stop.

"ISAC? Whoa. Really? What's she gonna do?" Kino asked.

I anticipated the answer when Hongseok said, "Rhythmic gymnastics."

A small smile curved on my lips. She would do well, I thought.

"Changgu-ya, Hyunjoo is asking if you're coming to watch with us this Sunday." Hongseok asked, "But it's alright if you don'tㅡ"

"Yeah, cool. I'll go with you guys." I replied without looking at them.

"It's okaㅡwait, what? You're coming? Really?" Hongseok asked in surprise.

"Why not?" I turned my swivel chair and looked at him.

"Well... because..." Hongseok blinked in confusion.

Kino elbowed him. "That's good. You've been studying so much. I'm scared for your brain."

"Besides, it's been a while since the last time all of us got together. Well, it won't be all of usㅡbut the rest of us who are here are going." Hongseok said.