Chapter Six

Zac sat on his front steps thinking about Selena. It was know the fifth day she was gone, and she should be back anytime. Zac was confused as to why he was thinking about her these pasts days. He hated royals ever since what happened 30 years ago. He always will no matter- "Dude?!" Zac heard snapping him from his thoughts. Zac looked up and saw Logan who was starring at him with curiosity. "What are you doing?" Zac stared up at him not knowing what to say. He finally gave up and decided to just say it.

"I was thinking." He sighed and looked up at Logan.

"About what?" Logan asked plopping next to him on the steps. "I mean you never think." Zac looked at Logan faking a hurt expression. "Oh you know in kidding you smart ass." It was true Zac was the only one in the group that had straight A's along with his sports. He needed to excel in school to get money from a scholarship so his mom didn't have to pay out of her pocket. After a few moments of silence Zac confessed.

"I was thinking about her." He mumbled hoping Logan didn't hear him. Logan didn't know why Zac hated royals, only Blake did, for Blake was closer of a brother to Zac than Logan or Jonny are. Although, they did know Zac hated the royals. Logan looked at him hearing something but he didn't quite catch.

"What?" He spat out utterly confused, causing Zac to groan.

"I was thinking about her." Zac said more clearer now. Logan's eyebrows knitted together in confusion. Who was her? For as long as Logan knew him, 14 years, he never just sat and thought about a girl.

"Her? You mean your interested in a girl?" Logan was stunned. He didn't know how to put his words carefully without causing a blow up so he didn't. A few years back everyone thought Zac was gay but that was blown out when he kissed Mahogany and Jonny got jealous and everyone learned that Jonny had a huge crush on Mahogany. Everyone forgot about the whole thing but always asked him why he never hooked up with someone. He had plenty of takers, with his soft brown eyes, light stubble, some tattoos and his famous light almost blonde hair gelled to perfection. Not to mention his stature which read, how you say 'bad boy', and the height he had on girls adding up to a few inches. Zac said they were to be treated right and no girl has every made him 'see' something when looking at her. 'See' is what they told him, what he really wanted to say was how he wants a girl who won’t judge his life, and finding that was rare. But unfortunately for Zac, a royal someone had that slot.

"Yea. And..." He hesitated looking at Logan under his bangs, which weren't gelled up, he didn't want to seem weak. He was always the strong one. "I'm scared." He admitted to  Logan who almost fell into a shock coma.

"Dude I'm sorry but, this is a huge shocker for me." Logan admitted feeling sorry for saying it.

"Yea I was gunna tell Blake but his brother is taking a day off from college and spending time with him before he goes off to college."

"Oh yea, senior year baby. I feel old I'm turning 18 in like 4 months, man what are we going to do?" Logan said starring off. Zac shrugged he didn't know where he was going to college yet. He had to see if any architect colleges would give him a scholarship. "Wait so seriously, you're thinking about a girl?" Logan said now coming back to his conversation with Zac.

"Yes. I've been trying not to because her origin isn't something I aim for in a girl, but I'm just attracted to her. I know she won't hurt me. Or judge my life. " Logan only knew a little bit on his life. Like how his dad ran away and his mom is sick, but other than that he never talks about it.

"Well dude this may come as a shock but origin doesn't matter. If this is the first girl, I've ever seen, to make you this way you gotta try and get her. " Zac looked at Logan knowing he was clueless that he was attracted to Logan's best friend.